Chapter Thirteen/ Nyla

'' Yes baby I invited almost all of my friends and family that I'm cool with everything is gonna be perfect'' I explained to my boyfriend. Me and Khyree have been dating for about two months now and I really feel like I'm starting to fall in love with him. He's so supportive of me finacially and emotionally and even though he's a little older than me he treats me like an adult and doesn't make me feel like a child. I'm turning eighteen soon and all this hiding the relationship shit will be over.  '' Well if you need anything else for your party baby just let me know'' Khyree replied.  '' I want you to come'' I whined  '' We already talked about that, after your birthday we can start to put ourselves out there but for now we're gonna just enjoy us '' he said as he began to kiss on my neck.

'' Can we just do that baby '' he whispered in my ear before he started sucking on my bottom lip, I nodded my head and began to kiss him back. I felt my lady part tingling an I wanted to feel him so bad.  '' Yeah..we.. definitely can'' I slowly whispered in pieces , the way he was kissing all over my body had my hormones raging. Khyree kissed my belly button and made his way down to my thighs I closed my eyes while anticipating what was coming next.

'' Uuuhh'' I moaned softly as his warm tongue met my sweet pearl, he used his tongue to make small slow circular motions around my clit and it drove me insane, he put his hands under neath my ass and shoved his face into my majestic women hood using his tongue and perfect lips to slurp up every sweet juice before it even had the chance to drip.  It wasn't long before I was crying out from an orgasm , he got up and crawled inside of me.

The feel of it going in sent shocks through my body, making love to him was almost my favorite thing to do we made love for hours that night.  I called my mom and told her I was staying with Chrissy tonight and she was cool with it of course. I called my sister Britney to make sure she was coming to my party and she said for sure she was. I was super excited but at the same time I wanted my man to be there, but I had to respect his feelings and opinions.

Jade came over for a little bit to talk to me about her girlfriend Yaya, they were having issues with both families that they were lesbians and want to be together in a serious relationship.

'' I don't know what to do, I wish I was the one turning eighteen tomorrow '' she vented to me,  ''And I don't know why mom is being a jerk about it, dad doesn't mind at all ''

'' You know how mom is though Jade, but don't let it get to you she'll get over it soon'' I told her. we talked for a little more and when she finally felt a little better she left and headed home. Me and Khyree got ready for bed, I needed all my rest for my perfect day tomorrow.