Chapter 15/Nyla

BUSINESS AFFAIR
PRT15/Nyla
I woke up the next morning to Khyree's phone going off. I got up out of bed and walked over to his side of the bed and grabbed his phone off the night stand and the name read 'Mila' It took everything in me not to answer and glad I didn't Khyree was waking up himself.  '' What you doing over my side '' he asked while scratching his eyes,    '' Who is Mila Khyree ? '' I asked without hesitation  ''One of my business partners why you picking up my phone ? '' he asked taking it from my hand, I put my hand on my hips '' First off your my man I should be able to pick your phone up without it being  a problem and if it was going off all fucking crazy I wouldn't have had to get up '' I fussed with attitude.

'' Man whatever'' he replied. I hope that he wasn't cheating on me because he really made me happy, I feel like people of business would leave a message instead of consistently calling back to back. I just ignored him and let the situation go, after showering and getting myself together, Khyree dropped me off at home and when we pulled up he kissed me and told me that he loved me. My mom and dad was at work so it was just me and Jade.

'' Did things get better with Chrissy ? '' I asked as I plopped down on the couch next to her.  ''Yeah even though it took almost all night to convince her that I really don't care how mama feel, I finally got through to her'' she answered. '' Did you enjoy yourself with Khyree last night?" she asked and I told her I did.  A few hours had passed, me and Jade ordered something to eat and then she got ready to go meet up with her girlfriend. I stayed in making sure everything for my party tomorrow was perfectly in order. It was starting to get late and I was preparing for bed so I decided to call Khyree and say goodnight, but I got no answer.

I called back and he answered but when I said hello nobody responded but I heard the background and there was moaning, I listened closely to make sure that it was really what I was hearing and it was indefinitely him fucking someone. I hung the phone up and lost it, I grabbed my pillow and put it against my face as I began to cry heavily. I cried myself to sleep praying that this was a dream, I was so hurt and didn't know what to say to him once I did get the chance to speak with him, but he definitely did have some explaining and confessing to do...