Chapter 20/ Britney

Camren began kissing his wife Sadie and rubbing on her breast, apart of me wanted to get jealous but another part wanted to join them.  Camren stopped kissing her for a second to tell me to come here,

I slowly walked over and Sadie started to kiss me, now I've never done anything with a girl before but I started interacting with her and it just felt natural.

We started to strip and take clothes off and made our way to the California king bed that was in the suite. Sadie laid me back and immediately began to taste me. Camren entered Sadie while she feasted on my sweetness, I closed my eyes enjoying the pleasures she was giving  me.

We went at it for hours switching positions it was amazing almost exactly how they get down in the porns. Once it was over and I realized the time I got dressed and quickly made my way home to change and get ready for my sister's party.

Once I got home I noticed Elijah wasn't back yet and I honestly was happy. I showered and got dressed not long after Jasmine was pulling up and we headed to the party,  ''Bitch I was finna be late my man was not trying to let me leave ''  Jasmine replied as I got into the car 

'' Why he was tripping this time '' I asked putting on my seat belt as she pulled off,  she chuckled and told me he wasn't really tripping he just wanted her to stay home and fuck him all night.

We turned the music up and jammed the whole way there a little pre turn up. The venue Nyla was having the party at was really beautiful and by the time we got there it was mad packed and super lit.

''Damn yo momma and daddy must be getting to the bag to afford all of this'' Jasmine said with a chuckle  '' Yeah they must because this shit is popping ya hear me'' I responded. I wasn't sure if my parents had paid for all this but It didn't matter right now today was all about Nyla and her enjoying her day.

Me and Nyla definitely was gonna talk though, I just wanted to make sure she was okay and not getting into any dumb shit out here. We had some catching up to do as well I haven't really been talking to her much because I've been so busy and that's why I made it my business to be here tonight.