Chapter Seven

I had left out around seven but before I left I sent a text to Elijah and told him I was going out with Jasmine for a few drinks. I arrived to Penn's landing around the time we were supposed to meet and I spotted Camren sitting on one of the benches near the water, '' Hey chump'' he said as I sat down next to him '' wassup Dr.'' I replied with a smile, trying not to act like the teenage girl that I was feeling like at that moment. ''We aren't at work pretty, but I think I like the way you sound saying that '' he responded.

We spoke for a little bit and then began walking around, the lights hanging all over the place, Philly's quiet storm station playing over the small speakers hanging through out the harbor. We had funnel cake and cotton candy we rode the ferris wheel, It was just really nice and it felt good being around him. We headed back to his beautiful condo right next to the Harbor '' This is really a beautiful place you have here'' I stated while looking around admiring the condo. Camren walked up to me and kissed the back of my neck, '' Not as beautiful with you are tonight and everyday'' he responded wrapping his arms around my waist.

I turned around to face him when he softly cupped the nape of my neck with his hand and began to kiss me, again he had me frozen. He laid me back on the tan leather love seat that was beside us, as he started to kiss my lips again and then my neck when I stopped him '' Camren we can't do this '' I wailed while moving him from off top of me.

'' Why not pretty, what's wrong? '' he asked with concern in his voice, I stood up and straightened my clothes then held my head down, Camren placed my hand in his  ''You know you can talk to me Brit, tell me what I did wrong? '' he said looking me straight in my eyes. I stopped him because Elijah popped up in my head and this is wrong, I need to tell Camren that I'm in a relationship and I've been meaning too it's just that it never came up in conversation before.  '' I'm... I'm in a relationship'' I replied with a hesitant tone.

'' A recent relationship '' he asked still looking me in the eyes,  '' No..it's been two years now '' I responded looking away, If I didn't feel like shit by then I definitely do now, he didn't say anything right away instead he walked over to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of henny and then back over next to me. Camren gulped the cup down and then said '' Well can I tell you a secret too?'' I wondered what he was about to tell me, I hope he doesn't have any std's because we did not use protection the other night '' What's that?'' I asked.  '' I actually have a wife and two kids '' he replied.  I felt my stomach drop, I so was not expecting that to come out like how could I not know when we've been working together for two to three months now I thought to myself.

'' So why the hell would you fuck me, and then bring me to your home? '' I asked feeling myself becoming upset but more so stupid and embarrassed. Camren looked at me with a confused expression,  '' I slept with you still for all the same reasons you allowed me too knowing you had a man, and this isn't my home it's more of like my place of peace my wife and children are home right now '' he replied calmly.  '' I'm leaving, I'm sure neither of them would approve of this'' I responded walking to the door, Camren quickly got up and grabbed my arm stopping me  ''she wouldn't care she would be down to be apart'' he said with a serious tone and expression.             '' The thing issue with that is...I want you all to myself '' he continued on, I backed away from him soon knocking my back against the door, he walked up so close to me that if I would have moved one inch we would have been touching lips.

He put his hand against my neck I turned my face to the side and held my head down when he  began kissing on me, my body still lit up I told myself I didn't want this to happen but I did... he turned my face back to him and kissed me deeply, I couldn't help myself I out my hand around his head and I started kissing him back. He lifted me off the ground and i wrapped my legs around him he stopped kissing me and said in a seductive tone '' I'll stop if you want me too '' he started to kiss all on me again and I didn't say a word. He laid me back on the couch and pulled my jeans off and then my panties, he began kissing on my thigh when I took his head and shoved his face into my juices, his warm tongue was everything and that's all I wanted to feel in this moment...Nothing else mattered besides what we were about to get into..