Chapter42/Elijah

It's been about a week since me and Nova's been dating again and it's just like old times , she's still one of the most genuine , sweetest people I know.

We were heading out for a date night and had just dropped off Ellie to Nova's mom house.

'' Can you please just tell me where we're going already baby?''
she asked in a baby voice,

''Nope it's a surprise you'll see soon''
I answered,

She grabbed my hand and sat back as we drove to our destination. I was taking her to the place where we had our very first date, a drive in movie theater.   

when we pulled up Nova's face lit up and I can tell she was very pleased.

" Elijah did you really... we came here for our first date bae"
she said smiling,

" Yeah I thought it would be cool to come back and see it now bring back memories ya know "
I replied ,

We watched the movie and when it was over we got out and sat on top of the cars.

" Baby the sky is so beautiful tonight"
she stated sticking her hand in mines ,

" That's because were together tonight"
I replied I lifted her hand up and placed a kiss on it.

"I love you baby and I just wanna give you this to let you know that I love you more today than I ever have and I promise to be your man and your man only"

Tears formed in her eyes as a smile came across her face as she seen the white gold promise ring I had got for her.

"Elijah I love you too, you really didn't have to do this"

she stated while trying to wipe her eye without ruining her mascara.

"Can we go home now, I wanna spend some time with daddy before Ellie comes home"
she said rubbing on my penis, I put the car in drive and we were out..