Chapter 16/Camren

After leaving the hospital I headed home, when I arrived my wife Sadie and children Payton who's 9 yrs old and Shannon who's 13 yrs old were all sound asleep.  I went into the master bedroom removed my clothes and took a nice hot shower, after getting out I dried off threw on a pair of boxer briefs and climbed into bed with Sadie.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed  the side of her cheek and she opened her eyes and slowly sat up "Baby where were you" she asked while rubbing her eyes. '' I was at work I had a little business love'' I replied kissing her forehead.

'' I've been missing you , you've been working so much lately '' Sadie said while rubbing my chest.  '' I know baby but I have a treat for you soon to make it up to you '' I leaned her back on the bed and began kissing her lips, she wrapped her hands around my head and kissed me back passionately.

I made my way down to her neck which smelled so good, a scent of french Vanilla and coconut. I used my tongue and traced it all the way down to her pearl and then I slowly dipped in using my warm tongue to pleasure her.

She cried out in pleasure as she grabbed a hold to my head and shoved my face deeper into her juices '' Yes baby ohh right there '' she moaned loudly. I reached up and used my hand to cover her mouth  ''Shush babe, your gonna wake the girls ''

I whispered, and she pushed my head right back down,   '' I wanna feel you now '' Sadie said pulling my head up. I slowly entered her and began to stroke her at a medium pace. she gripped my back leaving small scratches there which made me fuck her harder then I turned her around and pumped her until I exploded.

We took a shower together and than Sadie went down to the kitchen to get breakfast ready for the girls and I laid down to get some rest, I was gonna take the girl's and Sadie out today probably to the Zoo.