Chapter 37/Mimi

After meeting with my Cousin Bri I headed straight home , I invited Khyree over and told him I wanted to apologize for acting like a bitch.

He agreed and told me he would be on his way soon , I prepared myself and got ready for him and my plan was to fuck him real good and than pop the question on his ass.

See my whole thing was if I find a nigga to be faithful and good to me than I would cut all my hoe shit out , but until then I would do me and I wanted Khyree to be that nigga but I see he wants to play with me too.

I knew he had bitches probably but not a girlfriend and it pissed me the fuck off, so if he don't tell me what I want to hear than it's a done deal with us.

I know my cousin Bri wouldn't lie to me but I just hoped Khyree would tell me something different like she's a nobody or non factor or some shit.

Soon Khyree had arrived , he rolled up and we began smoking. Khyree looked so good tonight my pussy began throbbing for him ,

I kissed his neck and then I started to suck on it leaving a passion mark it was light but it showed.

Khyree stuck his hands inside my pants and started to rub on my pearl.

" That little thing jumping for me ain't it"
he said with a chuckle before taking another puff from the blunt and sticking his finger inside, 

I moaned softly enjoying the feeling.

" I'm sorry for tripping lately daddy"
I said before I started kissing him.

I got up and kneeled down in front of him pulling out his manhood and placing it in my mouth , I played with it a bit kissing , licking , and sucking on the head before fully sticking it in my mouth slurping all over it.

As he puffed the blunt his left hand he used the right hand to place on top of my head and push himself deeper in my mouth.

I gagged a little bit but kept going and soon he was exploding in my mouth.

" Oh you showing off tonight huh"
Khyree stated as he sat me on his lap ,

" I just wanna show you I'm sorry "
I answered sliding my panties off,

He took his penis and placed it inside of me causing me to moan to the feel of it entering.

He put the blunt in the ash tray and then used both hands to hold my waist as I rode him slowly grinding back and fourth , spinning my hips like I was a cow girl riding a bull.

I know my plan was to ask him about this Nyla girl and I am but not right now or tonight at all more than likely.

I was enjoying this moment this time we're spending together and I didn't wanna end it on a bad note , I was definitely gonna ask him though because he was either going to leave her and be with me or he could just leave me alone period. I wasn't about to be his little pussy pocket,

" Uhh I'm about to cum baby "
I cried out Khyree held my waist a little tighter and thrusting inside me a little harder

" I'm right behind you baby "
he answered ,

We both came and laid there for awhile before getting up he pulled off the condom and threw it in the trash can beside the bed.

" Khyree you wouldn't be playing games with me right? "
I asked him

" Nah boo chill out I been enjoying my time with you so far and I wanna keep it that way aight "
he replied ,

We took a shower and smoked again while waiting on the food we ordered. The way things went tonight is how I wanted it to be all the time with me and Khyree ,

I didn't say shit tonight but soon I was gonna let him know how serious my feelings were becoming.