Chapter Nine/Britney

Once I got home and noticed that Elijah wasn't there I quickly showered and through on some house clothes, and charged my phone up because it had died last night. Elijah didn't call me which was strange but he probably didn't come home last night either.  I turned on the TV and started to binge on Orange is the new black.  About an hour later Elijah came in with an annoyed expression on his face ''Hey baby you just getting home?'' I asked, he didn't respond right away instead he ignored me and grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen. Elijah came back into the the living and sat on the arm of the couch..  '' I just got back from dropping money off to Ellie, where have you been though? ''he asked.

'' I was out with Jas baby you know that'' I responded   ''So you couldn't call me and let me know, you didn't pick up when I called all three times to make sure your were good shawty and on top of that you didn't even come home'' he replied in a harsh tone.  '' Baby my phone died and I was so fucked up, I'm sorry daddy'' I answered.

'' Yeah ok Britney don't let that happen again real shit, I'm bouta go check on the steakhouse I'll be back'' he replied as he got up and made his way to the door.  I waited until he pulled off and then left and headed to Jasmine's house. Once I got there I went right in on details about what happened last night.  ''Girl you better let me know next time I mean I would have definitely had your back either way but i need to know details thank God he ain't the type of nigga who calls'' she said after I let her know.  ''Why would you do it again though, you know your man is awesome to you I told you to tell him not go and do it again dummy'' Jasmine expressed  '' I know I know but listen I couldn't help it Jas seriously it's just something about him that draws me back and yesterday I told him about Elijah.. I tried to stop it that's how I ended up telling him about Eli '' I told her.

'' Well what did he say? how did it happen again? '' she questioned me,  '' He told me it was fine basically because he has a wife and children, he just continued to kiss on me leaving me stuck'' I answered. I told her that I was truly confused about the situation, Elijah is the most perfect man that has entered my life he handles everything and makes sure I'm happy and then there's Camren who I just have this crazy obsession with him, I like being around him and fucking him but he's married and has a family, I know me and Camren will never be anything more than what we are now and I know I should stop before I end up sad and lonely but for some reason even though I knew that, I'm still gonna enjoy this moment....

Hours had gone by and Elijah still hadn't came back yet, it shouldn't take this long to check on the restaurant I thought to myself, but I wasn't about to play whatever game he's tryna get started I went upstairs and got ready for work being as though I worked overnight tonight I liked to get ready a little early and prepare my lunch and things.

I was kind of annoyed that Camren was off tonight, he always made work go by quicker and I don't just mean the sex because that only happened once. I just genuinely enjoyed his company and how he carried conversation but my girl Mimi was gonna be there so I wasn't tripping too much.
On the drive to work I made sure I called Elijah to remind him that I worked overnight shift and that he could come by and have lunch with me if he wants and if he's up. For some odd reason I felt good, but also relentless, I don't know what's gotten into me..but it definitely felt but it definitely felt lively!