Chapter 18/Britney

The day of my sisters birthday was finally here. I woke up that morning and took a nice hot shower, Elijah was downstairs watching TV, we had an argument last night because I wasn't able to get any vacation time and he was upset because he found it weird to him because normally I was always bragging about my vacation time off.

The argument was short lived because I just ignored him and went to bed. After showering I made my way downstairs and made myself some breakfast I asked Elijah if he wanted some and he told me yes so I made him a plate.

'' Thanks '' he said as I passed him his plate, I walked to the dining room table and went on eating my food. The rest of the morning was silent and I actually didn't mind. I had spoken to Camren about the way he reacted and that Elijah would always come first but he wasn't trying to hear it, It seemed as if he was slowly becoming a bit over the top when it came to me.

Elijah told me he'd be back later before walking out the front door. I called Jasmine to see if she wanted to go to Nyla's party with me and she agreed, she told me that she'd be at my place by 9:30 so we could leave out together.

I sat and watched TV slowly waiting on time to pass by when I got a call from Camren saying he'll send me a location and he wants me to meet him there in an hour. I kind of got excited because with him you just never know.

I quickly got dressed in a really nice and cute outfit and then made my way to the location, upon pulling up I noticed it was a luxury hotel. When I got in I followed the directions he sent me and headed up to room 201. I knocked twice and he opened up the door, I stepped in and noticed it was a really nice suit. '' Hey pretty '' Camren replied grabbing my hand I followed him into a different half of the suite where a beautiful women sat in a cream colored chair.

She had on the most beautiful sexiest lingerie piece I've ever seen in my life, she was a beautiful women as well brown skinned, about 5'4 slim thick and beautiful thick medium length hair hung beautifully stopping at her shoulder. She smiled at me and then said hello, '' This is my wife Sadie '' Camren said pointing over to her. '' I told her that you wouldn't have a problem with with this '' he said to Sadie.

She looked over at me still smiling and replied '' I'm always down for some fun and you are beautiful '' she responded. I was totally taken aback. I was not expecting this and sure didn't think this was what he meant, but I've never done anything like this and I was so curious so I played along.