Chapter 23/Britney

After leaving my sisters party Jasmine dropped me off home it was about three thirty in the morning when I got there, I seen Elijah's car outside which let me know he was home and I was hoping he was sleep. I walked in and locked the door behind me and noticed the lights were still on and Elijah was in the living room playing the game '' Hey baby'' I said dryly but he didn't respond so I walked over to where he was and sat next to him ''Um did you hear what I just said''

'' Yeah lets talk since you in the mood, hey Brit if that makes you feel any better now who the fuck was you at the harbor with not too long ago'' he asked but I froze and didn't say anything a very confused expression came across my face. '' Stop playing with me Britney who the fuck you been seeing shawty I'm not dumb and I noticed the change'' he said angrily my first instinct was to play it off. '' What are you talking about Eli I'm not seeing anyone but you'' I answered hoping he believed me.

'' Jacob wouldn't lie to me man knowing how tight we are and being as though he got you in at Children's hospital so stop playing with me now before I snap in this bitch'' he responded in a harsh tone, It scared me a little I had never seen him this upset before. '' Elijah what do you want me to say'' I asked even though I knew exactly what he wanted me to tell him, I knew I was caught and would have to open up and spill the beans especially being as though someone saw me.

'' You don' t know who he is and it doesn't even matter baby, I went out with him once and it was just a friendly thing Elijah I don't want anyone else but you'' he didn't reply right away he just looked at me as if he could have ripped my head off then said '' Tell me you didn't fuck this nigga Britney'' I looked at him and wanted to tell the truth but I just couldn't '' No way baby I promise'' I replied quickly without hesitation.

'' What even made you go out with another nigga though what the fuck wasn't I doing right dummy'' he asked I felt so small at that moment. '' Your perfect babe and I told you it was a friendly thing, I don't wanna lose what we have Elijah I'm sorry'' I expressed with tears falling down my eyes and I didn't want to lose him. I know I had to end things with Camren before it got out of hand and Elijah ended shit with me.

'' Man go upstairs or some shit I don't even wanna look at you right now yo, I put yo ass on a pedal stool I don't even look at other bitches but you got it let me play my game and smoke goodnight'' he said as he put his headset back on and continued playing the game. I got up slowly and walked upstairs with tears falling down my face. That was too close of a call me and Camren were over.