Chapter Fourteen/Britney

Once I walked into Camren's  office, I noticed he looked a little annoyed   '' You okay? '' I asked him closing the door behind myself ''Next time make sure you handle that business at home, I like for my time with you to be exactly that and not to be interrupted '' he stated in an annoyed tone.  I didn't understand why he had this attitude when he already knew what the situation was.  '' Camren I asked him to come here on my lunch and furthermore I didn't know you were coming in tonight so if anything was interrupted it was your fault for not giving the heads up ''  I replied.

'' I don't care about none of that Britney I don't and like I  just said , next time or any other time I don't want any interruptions . I'll see you later I'm going home '' he said as he walked out of his office. H was definitely annoyed and I don't understand why, he's married and I have a boyfriend and I need to have yet another talk with him letting him know that Elijah came first and always would. I left out his office and got back to work.

As time went on things at work started to move a little faster and before I knew it , it was time for me to clock out. Once I got home Elijah was in the living room playing with Ellie  '' Hey Ellie Banellie '' I said as I walked in and sat my bag on the couch  '' Britty malitty'' she replied as she jogged up and hugged me. I just adored her, she was the sweetest little girl. Elijah got up and came over to hug me '' Hey baby''

He kissed my cheek and we headed in the kitchen while Ellie sat on the couch and continued watching her show.  '' Baby I was thinking me and you took a two or three day vacation, just to get out and relax a little bit'' Elijah stated  '' When  you wanna do that babe '' I  replied . He said he wanted  sometime this week or next week. 

'' Well I have my sisters birthday party coming up this week and next week I have to see what my schedule is looking like '' I responded.  '' You know you have time off and finally have a reason to use it baby'' he expressed. I told him I would see about it next time I went to work. Elijah kissed me and that smacked my butt, ''  C an you get started on dinner in a little beautiful '' he said with a grin as he headed out of the kitchen.