Chapter40/Nova

Elijah was just dropping Ellie off and once again she was knocked out , Elijah carried her upstairs and laid her in the bed then came back down.

"It never fails she always goes to sleep for you"
I stated smiling ,

" I think it's the car rides she's been doing that since she was a baby"
he replied.

" Yeah that's true, she's growing so fast and acting so much like you more each day"
I told him and he agreed ,

We started talking and laughing joking around and Elijah truly was the only person who put tears in my eyes from laughing.

" Like the high waters Jasmine wore in high school" I said laughing out loud,

He started cracking up he picked me up and spent me around which caught me by surprise. Once I was back in front of him he grabbed my face and Kissed me.

" Your so beautiful Nova"
he said as he softly stroked my hair .

"Thank you baby daddy "
I replied in a joking tone ,

When out of nowhere he kissed my face his lips felt so good on mines,

" what are you doing Eli...are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"I'm not with Britney I'm single and I'm sure are you though ?"
He asked me,

I shook my head yes and started to kiss him shoving my tongue in his mouth he sucked on it with his freaky ass ,

" Let me eat ya pussy pretty "
he stated pulling my pajama pants down,

He had my pearl throbbing for him when he said that, he laid me on the couch and spread my legs open and used his fingers to separate my second set of lips as he placed his warm tongue on my clit.

It felt so good , a feeling I've been dying to feel.

'' Let's go to the basement or the bedroom I don't want Ellie coming down to a big surprise''
I stated ,

Elijah laughed and told me I was right and we made our way upstairs to continue were we left off

" Now where we did we stop? ''
Elijah asked as he spread my legs open again and went down.

I felt bad but good at the same time, I've been dating someone named Darryl for a few weeks and I like him but not more than I love Elijah,

I don't know what's going on or why he decided he wanted to go through with this if he's with Britney but I wasn't going to try and change his mind,

I wanted to be with him so Darryl was definitely going to be getting a call from me letting him know that I couldn't date him anymore and that me and the father of my child has decided to try and be a family again.

After me and Elijah were finished making love we just laid in the bed holding one another and I can't lie it felt perfect.

Once we got up I asked Elijah if he was hungry , he said yes so I made us something to eat. I wanted to ask him if anything that just happened between us meant anything but I didn't wanna jump right in.

So I waited until we were eating and talking to ask him,

'' I know this is off topic but I just have to ask are you still with Britney "

he took another bite of his food and replied

'' Nah I'm not she was cheating and I ain't even notice until the end ''

I shook my head I definitely wasn't expecting to hear that , why would she have to cheat on Eli I thought to myself.

'' Damn E I'm sorry that happened to you , you really didn't deserve that''
I answered.

''Don't think that I just came over to fuck you or that my plan is to fuck you whenever I feel like it I would never do that ''
he stated.

'' I know you wouldn't Elijah '' I answered even though I was definitely thinking that. he sat his plate down and looked me in my eyes ,

'' I want to give us another try, just take our time and just date like we did before''
he stated, my question was answered without me even having to ask.

'' I'm cool with that but I have to let you know that I've been seeing someone for the past two weeks but I have no problem cutting him loose''
I replied. '

" Thanks for telling me and that's cool, I mean if you wanna stop dealing with him you can but if you like bull than it's cool baby''
he responded with a sincere tone.

'' Not at all, I'd rather be with you''
I answered smiling,

Elijah got up and kissed me and then I asked him if he was staying the night and he told me yes that made my night.

After eating we went in the living room and started watching TV , it seemed as if me and Elijah being together was destined.