Chapter Eleven/Britney

Work was going by pretty slow tonight and I ate my lunch before it was time so I'm still hungry, I sat down my desk and just as I was about to lay my head down Mimi came in with a huge smile on her face, using her hands she went in  '' Girl let me tell you I'm so digging this nigga Khyree. he's just the best ''  I giggled and replied  ''Well spill the tea sis ''  she sat down in the chair in front of my desk.  She started off telling me how he took her on a date but not in the city, she spent her three days off with Khyree in Miami , they had massages and had one of the best hotel suites she's ever seen, she went in on telling me how good he was to her and the sex. Mimi's face was glowing.

'' I'm so happy your enjoying yourself and you didn't mention  you stupid ass ex not once '' I responded.  '' Oh no girl, I am not thinking about his stupid ass that's his lost'' she responded waving her hands in the air as she spoke.  We sat and chatted for about an hour before there was a knock on the door, Me and Mimi both turned around to see who it was when we heard the door opening afterwards. I seen Camren peek his head in, '' Hello Ladies '' he said as he stepped in.  ''Hey Dr. Brooks '' Mimi replied smiling with her eyes.

'' I thought you were off tonight'' I stated  ''Yeah I am but I had to come in to handle a little business '' he answered starring me right in my eyes looking so goddamn good. I hesitated to answer right away and thank goodness I did because for that quick second I almost forgot she was in the room with us. '' Oh okay, thanks for stopping in '' I replied, he responded and said he'll be back later to buss it up , that he had some funny shit to tell me he said see ya later to Mimi and headed to his office I assumed.

'' What was that about ''Smiling hard Mimi asked as soon as he closed the door  '' What was what about ? '' I responded.

'' You and Dr. Brooks both had that look in your eyes, and what's so funny that he has to tell you'' she asked,  '' Girl bye, you know me and him have became good friends over the past few months '' I replied.

'' Yeah too good of friends if you ask me, bitch you can't lie to me I know your fucking one another'' she answered. '' Ok Mi your right bitch but you better keep ya damn mouth closed'' I said pointing my finger at him, I really don't see Mimi saying anything but I just had to let her know to keep it to herself.  '' You know I'm not , but tell me sis how long has this been going on '' she asked. I told  her it only happened twice and that it wasn't nothing serious and it wouldn't be, when my phone rang. Mimi told me she would see me later to talk more.

  It was my little sister Nyla her, she was calling to let me know her 18th birthday was coming up and she was having a party on the 15th, which was two days away and I would be off. After hanging up with her Camren called me telling me to come to his office and to lock the door behind me. I hung up and nicely made my way to his office, just walking there made my adrenaline rush and sent shocks through my body.