Chapter Eight/Nova

BUSINESS AFFAIR
PRT8/NOVA
After dropping Ellie off to my mom I made my way to my girl Tiara's little pool party, I haven't been out in awhile and Tee has been bugging me so when she told me about it I promised her I'd come. I had on a bomb ass bikini with denim shorts and a see through top with my Gucci flip flops, and my hair was braided up into a high knotted pony tail.  '' Bitchh about time you showed up, I started thinking you weren't coming''  Tiara said as she made her way to me, '' This shit is super lit though sis crazy packed in here'' I responded. We walked in the back to where the pools were and there were also a few table and chairs around So we found a seat and had the one of the waitresses bring us our drinks.

''Why won't she let me see my daughter at'' I heard someone doing a horrible Tyrese impersonation, I turned around only to see Elijah's silly ass  '' Your daughter is at her grandmother's house and you see her all the time punk '' I responded laughing.  Elijah was there with one of his long time buddies Benny,  he said they were just sliding through checking it out so him and Benny pulled up two chairs and joined us.

''Jasmine you looking real good this evening '' Benny stated,  ''Thank you, even though I got wet up in here I appreciate the compliment '' she replied.  Elijah and Benny rolled up a couple blunts and I don't normally smoke but I was out and wanted to enjoy myself, so I decided to partake in this little cypher they were finna have. Each time a blunt was done they were lighting up another one.

After the fourth one I was definitely zooted! Jasmine and Benny had dipped off into the pool and me and Elijah stayed at the table just talking and busting it up like the old days, we even talked about plans for Ellie's ninth birthday party and getting her the iphone xs, she said she was bored and tired with the iphone 8 and Elijah just swear she sounds like me and she probably does, but she acts like every bit of her silly ass father. By the time it was time for me to go, I was so drunk and off I could barely walk, Elijah had to help me at the door .

'' Girl you cannot drive home like that let me call you an Uber '' Jasmine said leaning on Benny's chest while pulling her phone out.  '' Nah it's cool I'ma take her home '' Elijah replied,  ''Be safe bro you a little twisted yaself '' Benny pointed out,  '' you know i do this driving shit '' I responded followed by a chuckle. Elijah  wrapped his arm around my waist and I put my arm around his neck and we headed out.

Once we arrived to my town house Elijah helped me out the car and carried me upstairs, and put me in the bed. The way he did that like it was nothing on top of the way the alcohol and marijuana had me feeling surly made me miss how he use to handle my body and I suddenly yearned for him.  '' You good Nov, I'm about to go now '' he said.

'' I'm not alright and the only thing that can make me feel better is You '' I said seductively as I stood up a bit wobbly at first and then slowly walked towards him and placed my hand on his penis and kissed the side of his neck  '' Can you make me feel better''  I asked him.  He nicely removed my hand and replied  '' Now you know I have a girl and I can't do that and even though I really wanna go wild on yo fine ass, I just can't '' he turned to walk out of my bedroom but I grabbed his shirt and stopped him  ''You know I won't say anything to Britney I'm not like that, it'll be our little secrettt'' I said to him.

''Nah I was yo man once and I never cheated on you and I damn sure ain't about to start and I know one thing you might be drunk but this ain't you so take a shower and go get some carbohydrates into your system'' he responded before walking out , he stepped into Ellie's room to kiss her cheek than made his way out the front door.

Elijah was right, he is in a relationship and I have to respect that. I miss him to an extant but I guess I just have to wait and see what my destiny brings but I  know one thing, I will always be the mother of his child and his first Love....