Chapter43/SHANAY

I was downstairs filling out applications on my laptop when Yohan comes Down in the living room,

"no shirt or pants just boxers Yohan"
I asked shaking my head,

" What the kids aren't here so what's the problem "

"Your penis part should be away and hidden the print as well"
I replied sternly.

" You know you love my dick stop playing Nay"
he stated grabbing his sack.
I laughed a little bit,

Even though I was still kind of upset with him I couldn't stay mad at him he was really my lover and there was nobody else for me.

" Boy your so silly, your momma gone be dropping Kiely off today Kaiden wants to stay another night" I informed him.

"Kaiden is a gmom boy, always wanna be under his grandma "
Yohan stated.

"Leave my boy alone he'll be 7 this year he gone fuck you up soon"
I replied laughing,

"Gimmie a kiss "
Yohan said while turning my face towards him.

" no being freaky right now baby I'm busy"
I told him,

" doing what though?"
He asked

I told him school work because I didn't feel like getting into over me wanting to work thing right now.

"That's wassup baby I'm proud of you"
he replied kissing my forehead

" I'm about to go play my game come get me when your done with your school shit"
he said walking back upstairs.

Soon his mom was calling to let me know she was pulling up so I unlocked the door for her.

"Hey mommy "
Kiely yelled as soon as she came through the door. 

" I missed you and daddy a whole bunch momma" Kiely stated in my arms

" we missed you a whole bunch more, where's your brother"
I asked her, she told me he's coming back tomorrow he wanted to stay with grandma.

"Thanks momma P I really appreciate it"
I said as I kissed her cheek.

" You know I love my grand babies so I don't mind a bit" she responded.

After Yohan's mom left Kiely kept asking for her dad so I told her to go wake him up.

"Daddy daddy I'm home get up already "

Kiely fussed jumping on the bed and pushing him back and fourth, 

" I'm up munchkin how was your time with Grandma "
he asked her and she told him all about it. I was done filling out applications today and wanted to relax now.

"Baby you cooking or we ordering?"
Yohan asked me... 

" I'll cook just give me a minute"
I responded grabbing my shower stuff.

"Momma can you make fried chicken pleaseeee"

" Okay baby, ask your daddy to go pick some up from the market"

"Can you get chicken daddy so mommy can make the fried kind?"
Kiely asked her daddy,

" You a trip Nay but yeah I'll go grab that"
he said getting up,

" take Kiely with you too"
I said before making my way to the kitchen.

I didn't trust Yohan and I hated that it was like that, but if he took Kiely he didn't have any excuses or bullshit to stop and do in between.

" yess just me and you daddy "
Kiely replied jumping up and down.

"Come on princess"
Yohan said as he grabbed her hand they walked out together.

I hope that shit would change I wanna be able to trust Yohan again, if nothing changes me and the kids are gone. I waited for him to get back with the chicken and just prepped everything else.

As soon as I took a seat my phone started ringing,
Who the hell is this I thought to myself. It was Nyla calling about Khyree,

" Khyree gets on my fucking nerves bitch this nigga  snatched his phone out my hand when I was only playing the game, which was weird to me he says play the game on your on phone you not slick, all that made me do was think he's doing something or bitches be hitting his phone and shit"
Nyla fussed .

"I feel you girl cause I swear I feel like Yohan is doing sneaky shit that's why I been job hunting and enrolled myself into school, I'm not going to stay with him forever if he's being unfaithful he just hurts me so bad sometimes "
I replied.

"I don't know but these men have to get it together it's just not gonna work with the constant disrespect and lies, If Khy doesn't wanna lose me he better get it together and Yohan what has he done now?
She asked ,

" Coming home when he wants or not at all he's cheating and I know he is I can literally feel it Sis"
I vented ,

" Just talk to him and express how you feel and let him know your gonna leave with the kids , where he at now? "

"Him and Kiely went to the market to pick up some chicken she wants Fried chicken with her greedy self. "
I told her,

"She's like me with that one you know I love my damn chicken"
Nyla said laughing and she definitely did. Soon Kiely and Yohan were coming in.

"We're back with the food momma "
Kiely said as she came in the living room dancing. I told Nyla I would call her later.

"Can you make some greens and Mac and cheese baby"
Yohan asked ,

"Yes fat boy that's fine, I got y'all "
I responded.
Kiely and Yohan sat in the living room while I made their food,

I just prayed that I could save my family man because this is all I want.