Chapter38/Shanay

"Momma I don't feel good my ear hurts"
Kiely cried to me

, I picked her up and sat her on my lap

" Ok baby we're gonna get you to the doctors baby let me call daddy"
I told her.

I called Yohan to let him know and he said he would meet me there and Khyree would be with him.

It didn't take me long to get there, and come to find out my baby girl had an ear infection Yohan and Khyree were there when I arrived and Yohan comforted Kiely and made her feel better,
but the nurse who checked us in and checked on us every once in a blue kept giving Khyree and Yohan these weird looks.

" Khyree can you sit here with Kiely for a second, I need to talk to Yohan really quick"
I asked ,

"Yeah you good go head"
he answered and me and Yohan stepped outside.

" Is there something you need to tell me?"
I asked him with my hands on my hip ,

" Nah Nay, what are you talking about now yo"
He answered.

" Do you know the bitch are you fucking her? Why the fuck y'all keep staring at each other"
I asked him with an attitude,

" Yo you tripping, I don't know that bitch and I don't care to cut ya shit out "
he said firmly.

" Nigga I'm not playing with you"
I said playfully poking him in the head ,

He kissed my lips and told me I was the only one for him.

I definitely had such a soft spot for my man we made our way back into the room where Kiely was with her God Dad and waited for the doctor to bring in her release forms and prescription for her ear drops.

"Is Kiely okay mommy" Kaiden asked ,

" Yes she's ok baby, her ear is just a little sore"
I answered rubbing his back.

" Come here little man "
Yohan said to our son

" Yes dad"
Kaiden said walking towards him ,

" You know I love you , ya mom and ya sister right" he asked him,

Kaiden shook his head
"Yeah dad I know that already "
he answered.

" Ard well don't ever forget it younging "
Yohan replied,

" Babe he is your twin"
I stated admiring the both of them,

" Yeah his little ass look just like you bro " Khyree chimmed in.

" He do though don't he, shit be creeping me out sometimes "
Yohan chuckled , it wasn't long before we were heading home.

Yohan told me he was dropping Khyree off and then coming straight home ,

" And you better Yohan I'm not playing with you boy"
I answered quickly.

He kissed me and the kids goodbye and we went our separate ways, I got a text from Nyla saying she wanted to come over and talk in the morning and I replied to let her know that was fine.

Once I got in I fed the kids and got them ready for bed. I put Yohan's plate in the microwave , it shouldn't take him super long to drop Khyree off and bring his ass home.

I showered and threw on some sexy night wear and sat on the couch waiting for my man.

Hours had went by and before I knew it I was waking up on the couch to the sun coming up, I ran upstairs to check and see if Yohan had came in and didn't wanna wake me but he wasn't here.

I hope Yohan not starting his shit again , I wasn't for it me and his ass would be in here fighting.

I got started on breakfast because I know Kaiden and Kiely were gonna be waking up soon and they are impatient in the morning.

It's a Saturday morning so I turned in cartoons in the living room so it'd already be on when they woke up, yesterday was Friday and if Yohan wanted to go out he could have at least let me know.

He wants me to trust him but he makes it so hard , I called his phone twice and it went to voicemail I decided to just let it go until he came home because all I was doing now was making myself more upset.

I was gonna get me a job and go to school because I didn't want to end up having to stay in a relationship with him because I can't afford to leave.

Yohan had to understand that I loved him but I love me and my kids more and if he can't be a family man than it's no need to pretend and have the family.

I hate when I have to sleep alone at night or wake up to myself in the morning or when I'm up all night worrying about him and if he's ok or not , I just need him to get it together I love him and I want this family we started to work more than anything I deserve it and so does Kaiden and Kiely.