Chapter 21/ Nyla

'' Who the fuck is knocking on your door like that'' I asked as he got up and began to put pants on  '' I don't know but I'm about to find out now'' he replied he made his way to the door. I put on my tights and tee shirt and sat on the bed waiting. I heard a bunch of yelling and decided to go what was going on.

'' and who the fuck is this bitch Khyree, why are you even trying to play with me I'm a grown ass women '' a female yelled loudly as she seen me walk up, she pounced and tried to jump on me but Khyree grabbed a hold of her and told her to chill the fuck out.  '' Khyree get this wild animal ass acting bitch out of here now'' I yelled while waving my hands.  ''Get the fuck off me nigga before I fuck yo dumb ass up too'' she yelled.

He carried her outside as she continued fussing about how she'll whoop my ass and telling me to come outside  '' Handle that bitch '' I said as I closed his door behind them. I went back into his bedroom and put on my socks and shoes.

That must have been the bitch that was blowing his phone up not too long ago I thought to myself. I was pissed the fuck off and all I wanted to do was leave and get to my party being as though it was about that time.

Khyree came back  in the bedroom and he looked super annoyed.  '' So that's the bitch who was blowing your phone up or the one you was fucking or is it just one female Khyree be fucking honest with me'' I asked he sat down and kicked his shoes off.

  '' Nyla that's my ex and she be tripping on some shit, but you have nothing to worry about, I told her who you were and I let her know what's up when I took her outside baby, I'm sorry about that '' he responded.  I told him to take me home and we could talk later if I was in the mood after my party.

I wasn't gonna keep playing these games with him, I was gonna start playing them back soon if he didn't get his act right. I made my way home and quickly got ready for my party I had an hour and half before my special arrival and I wasn't gonna let anyone or thing ruin my night.  After all the hair and make-up and dressing I was finally ready and on my way. My little sister Jade rode with me, it was finally time to enjoy my party.