Chapter six/Britney

I was off today for the first time in a week and I wasn't as excited as I should be, I felt guilty about last night and didn't wanna have sex with Elijah right after. This morning I know he felt the tension or attitude I had this morning , hopefully this shit doesn't hunt me forever and I feel better by later on. I called up my girl Jasmine and see if she wanted to link up and do something today, she said she was down and we met up at k.o.p mall. Jas was my all time favorite person and best friend, she has a set of 5 year old twins and she's still with the father Trent and she's doing pretty good in life.

''Bitch no you did not cheat on him..'' she said holding her chest and covering her mouth. I held my head down and took a bite out of my chick-fil-a sandwich then replied ''Jas I feel like shit,I swear I do '' I replied.  '' Well you should tell him, I know you probably don't want to but he'll respect your honesty'' she responded, and she was right but how the hell was I supposed too tell him something like that, I thought to myself. '' I don't know Jas, I might just take this one to the grave, I don't wanna lose him or take any more chances'' I replied quickly.

''Are you gonna stop? Was it a one time thing bitch who is he? '' she asked all at once.  ''He's the newest head Dr. at my job sis, It happened out of the blue I don't even know how to feel once I get to work tomorrow.'' I vented. We spoke on it a little more and I took everything into consideration. Once we were done shopping we left the mall and went our separate ways. Once I arrived home I put all my things up then went to watch some TV in the living room. As soon as I sat down and got comfortable my phone rang and it was Dr. Brooks.  ''Hello'' I answered trying not to sound awkward, '' How are you'' he asked, I told him I was fine and then he asked about my day so i told him. Camren is doing what he's been doing since we've became friends if I'm cool asking how my day was so I don't know why I feel so weird speaking with him right now.

'' Can you come meet me tonight '' he asked

'' What time and where'' I asked without hesitation and he told me he wanted to meet at Penn's Landing which was sort of like Philadelphia's harbor at around seven thirty this evening.