Chapter 22/ Elijah

I had spent the day with my daughter, we went to the aquarium and then had lunch at Olive Garden and I took her shopping at Justice to let her grab a few things and she wanted to go to some store called Claire's so I took her there as well, anything to make my princess happy.

''Daddy can we get milkshakes before you take me home'' Ellie asked me, I told her yes so before leaving the mall we headed to chick-fil-a for Strawberry Milkshakes.  ''Hey Elijah how are you'' I heard a voice say as I was in line, I turned around to see who it was and to my surprise it was an old college friend of mines Jacob. '' Hey how you been man'' I replied, we shook hands we spoke for a bit and then he said he had a question to ask me.

'' What's up'' I said wondering what he had to ask and he asked if I was still with Britney so I told him yes and wondered why he would ask me that and that's when he told me he had seen Britney not too long ago out with another guy near Penns Landing and it looked as if they were on a date, hugged up, laughing and kissing one another he responded and I asked if he was sure it was Britney that he seen and he told me yes very. After grabbing the milkshakes I headed back to drop off my daughter.

I didn't know if what he was saying was true or not but I didn't even care enough to know what she had to say, she's been coming in late didn't come home at all one night and she's just been acting weird lately all together. Soon I was pulling up to Nova's place and Ellie was knocked out, I picked her heavy ass up and carried her inside and then came back to get her shopping bags.

'' You still carrying that little giant'' Nova asked once I got back in I laughed and replied '' She'll always be my little girl''. I sat the bags down and Nova asked if I was hungry, she had just got done cooking  '' Yeah I could use a plate'' I answered.

She fixed it up for me and I tore it down, even though I ate earlier I couldn't turn down a plate of her cooking the shit was just too good. We talked for a bit and then I thought about what Jacob had told me in the mall earlier and all it did was upset me again, I kissed Nova out of the blue she looked like I caught her by surprise and I'm sure I did '' What are you doing'' she asked but I didn't respond I just kissed her again and she followed after me kissing me back.

My dick got hard and Immediately felt myself about to do something I promised I would never do, I wasn't a cheater and I didn't want to be but I was pissed off. Nova began rubbing on my penis while pulling my shirt off  ''I'm sorry Nov I can't do this shit my bad'' I said as I stood up and rushed out, even thought I wanted to so bad It just didn't feel right. I had to talk to Britney and see what was going on because I wasn't about to play anyone's fool. I got home and she wasn't there I remembered she told me she was going to her sisters birthday bash if that was true but I 'd just have to wait until she got back to talk. I rolled up a fat ass dutch and sat back playing my game while getting high to ease my mind.