Chapter 17/ Mimi

Me and Khyree were at it like jack rabbits as always and his phone just kept lighting up. He was fucking me from behind and his phone was in front of me and the name Ny kept popping up with some little mixed bitch picture. I wasn't the type to trip or make a scene so I just slide the answer button on the screen Of his iphone so whoever the bitch was could hear how good he was fucking me right now.  '' Oh, yess daddy '' I moaned out louder to make sure she heard me , it wasn't long before the phone was hung up.

Hopefully they got the message. I wasn't dumb I'm sure Khyree had a few bitches but I surely was not worried about any of them. I knew I was gonna lock his ass down,  After we finished making love, He ordered food for us and we watched a few movies. I was so happy I got the day off and got to spend it with Khyree.

'' Baby what you doing next week? '' He asked me as he rubbed my neck,  '' Nothing baby why? '' I responded. '' Let's go to the Jamaica then'' he answered.  '' Are you serious babe '' I asked as I turned around and kisses  him.  '' Yeah I'm serious I want us to go and have fun like we did the last time '' he replied.  I told him I was down and I couldn't wait to go.

We sat in the living room being lazy watching movies and eating all day, I swear I enjoed these moments with him more than I enjoyed doing anything else. I sat in his arms and laid on his chest '' You like being babied by me don't you'' he asked chuckling '' No actually I love it baby'' I answered. The evening was going perfect, I had fell asleep for about two hours and when I woke up it was too Khyree telling me he had to run and handle something and that he would be right back.

I was a little annoyed but I didn't trip because I knew he would be coming right back to me.  I went to the kitchen and grabbed a few snacks then came back to the couch and watched a few of my favorite shows that I've been meaning to catch up on.  I also scrolled down my instagram time line to be nosy and  see what's been going on with people all while waiting on my man to return.