Chapter46/SHANAY

Me and Yohan were on our way to pick up Kaiden , Kiely was in the back seat playing on her tablet. 
Yohan's phone kept ringing but he wouldn't answer.

" Are you gonna at least see who's calling?"
I asked him.

" I'm driving it's not that important right now" he replied.

" Well here babe I'll get it"
I stated putting my hand out .

" Nah it's cool Shanay I just said it's not that serious"

" Then just tell me who it is Yohan if it's not that serious"

He ignored me and just continued driving, I reached for his phone the next time it rang only to see it was some bitch name Anisha calling.

" Oh that's why huh cause it's one of your bitches"
I stated tossing his phone in his lap.

"That's a client she purchases bud from me stop fucking tripping Nay"
He stated with a frustrated tone.

" I don't give a fuck because your a liar and when we get home your gonna prove that she is who you claim"
I informed him before slightly turning around to look out the window.

" Stop cursing around my daughter and listen you in ya feelings right now Nay chill out yo"
He replied.

He just pissed me off I was leaving for sure now , I'd just have to go stay with my momma for awhile until I was able to stand on my own two feet.

After picking up Kaiden Yohan said he wanted to go out to eat but I wasn't in the mood, I told him to just take us home,

"Get out the car"
Yohan demanded as he pulled over on the side of the road.

"Yohan stop trying to disrespect me in front of my kids" I told him.

"Their my kids too and I'm not trying to disrespect you so just get yo ass out" he demanded.

He got up and walked over to my side of the door and opened it, he gently grabbed my arm and pulled me out.

" What Yohan this couldn't wait until we got home" I asked.

" Lose your fucking attitude I don't like it you tripping over a bitch that's not important, I take care of you, I come home to you and I gave you my seeds so stop nobody is as important to me as you are or even close"
He answered.

" I hear you and I only have a attitude because you stay having different bitches calling your phone, but whatever let's just go I don't wanna keep the kids waiting "
I replied opening up the door and climbing inside the car.

Yohan walked to the drivers side and got in,

" We're going to Rabby Rabbits for dinner"
Yohan said turning back to face the kids.

" Yayy I picked the right day to come home"
Kaiden stated throwing his hands in the air along with Kiely.

I was annoyed when he told them that because I let him know I wanted to go home but I didn't say anything , I just let him do what he wanted.

Really soon I would be leaving his ass and he'd be able to do whatever and whoever he wanted.

Once we arrived home the kids were rocked, Yohan grabbed Kaiden and I got Kiely and we carried them up to their rooms. I didn't have much to say to Yohan being as though he would just lie about it anyway, I went to take a shower and afterwards I prepared myself for bed.

Tired of dealing with this shit and acting like nothing has happened Yohan is selfish and needs to be alone!