3

Sehun POV:

"Hun wake up. We here."

Someone was speaking and lightly shaking me on my hand. I groaned and snuggled further into my comfy pillow. Again that voice told me the same sentence and I reluctantly opened my eyes. Fluttering open and closed again like butterfly wings. I groaned again as my eyes adjusted to the light.
I tired to sit up but felt a weight on my waist holding me in position and slowly realised their was a weight on my head as well. Immediately I woke up fully. I looked up panicked and it was soon replaced with amusement.

Sighing. I checked to see who woke me and I found Suho. He gave me a soft smile. I returned the smiled.

"Eomma? Did we arrive?"

Suho rolled his eye's but nodded.
"You gonna wake Jongin or must I?"

I giggled a little. "Well my arms and hands are currently on locked down"

Suho looked over and saw that my arms were wrapped around my best friend and his arms down on them locking at my waist. We both laughed softly and he nodded.

He pushed kai's arm lighly but strong enough to get a growl from Kai. It vibrated through his chest and I felt it on my cheek. What confused me the most was that I liked that sound and my cheeks heated up at its own will. Suho and I looked at each other shocked. We laughed again. This time a little louder and he still didn't budge. DAMN Kai and his heavy sleeping.

"Jongin wake up?" Suho said and shook him.

In returned he received another growl and his grip on my waist tighten pushing me against him and burying his face in the crook of my neck. I was probably as red as a tomato and I was sure of it considering I felt my blazing hot. I could hear my heartbeat speed up as Kai's hot breath hit my neck. I wanted to snuggle further into him, which I did without realising it. Kai and I cuddled and slept in the same bed before but this felt different from all those time. I heard sudden cough and I froze in place. I glanced over at a smirking Suho and cleared my throat.

"Erm...Suho hyung can you give me liked five minutes alone with him so I can try and wake him."

"Oh sure. No problem. No longer than 10" Suho said forming the "O" longer than necessary which made me raise my brow at him as I watched him get out and call Lay.

Sighing I turned back to my dead bear of a friend.

"Nini why do you have to be like this" I sighed once again.

Suho POV :

Did he really growl at me. Sigh. Aish that maknae. What will I ever do with him.

"Lay! Hold up!"

"Ah suho hyung. Why are you panting? Oh where's Kai and Hun?

I unconsciously smirked recalling the event in the car which made Lay look at me Weird. I cleared my throat and spoke.

"I was running to catch up with you. Also Sehun woke up much easier then Kai so he asked me to give him 5 to get his dead ass up."

I sighed.

Lay just said oh his lips taking shape of the "O". Those beautiful plump pink lips. Beautiful? Wait what....Did I just admire Lay's lips? Stupid. Suho get your head screwed on right.

"Suho?"

"Huh, what?"

Lay sighed. Suho has been spacing out alot lately...he started to think suho finds him boring..but like all those other times he said not and just repeated.

"I said the others are waiting"

"O-oh"

They walked in silence.