Chapter 27: closing the distance

Cloud 9.

That's how one would describe jongin. Cloud 9. His been smiling ever since his date with sehun. The younger is not much different either.

The members noticed how their maknaes are more lively, playful and over all the air that was dark and thick is seeming to vanish.

Sehun and jongin are getting more comfortable with each other in the space they in with the untilted relationship they have.

They kiss more openly. Hugs and cuddles became more. Sehun as been more open and he instantly lights up when ever he thinks or speak of jongin.

Jongin will come around and wraps his arms around sehuns slender hips and rest his chin on his shoulder. Tightening his grip enjoy the feeling of the younger in his arms. Protecting and loving him even If his words are unspoken. He takes pleasure in the fact he blushes and hides his face in his chest.

He even found new motivation to dance. His moves are much Sharpe and distinct. A new found energy.

Sehun... Well lets just say sehun was giggles and laughter. He worked with chanyoel having feeling more energetic and excited. No longer anxious about working with him. In free time or when his mind blanked out he would find jongin invading his mind and would smile.

He loves it when jongin would come and surprise him with bubble tea when they working late and would get chanyoel a coffee and chanyoel would thank him bringing chicken over when he was out on break.

Jongin comes in and holds him every night. He loves it when he back hugs him. Kissing his neck. When they go out in public kai just brushes hands and he pinches his waist.

He can't help that light tinge that coats his cheeks because he knows the hidden meaning behind those touches.

there's a need. A need to become closer. To be near. To be together.
The unspoken words are there lingering and obvious. The want is also there.

The want to claim and own. The possessivenes.  The want to say your mine out loud. Not just in sex or in playful manners.

The need and want to end the barrier between them and they both found determination and out of their own selfish needs
And have each other just for themselves.

Now they finally realizing it's time to close the distance.