Chapter 23: awkwardness

Chanyoel pov:

Today's the first day sehun and I will work together and I'm not entirely sure how to feel about that.

Guess the morning was usual enough... Except how soo looked..

He kissed me bye but the twinkle in his eyes told me all I needed to know.

So you working with jongin today... How you feel?

I feel fine. Great even. I can improve on my dance. I'm ecstatic. Anyway I better leave. Don't wanna keep him waiting.

After he placed a rushed kiss on my lip I saw it... The excitement and same look he had when he liked kai.

The nervousness of how all this can go down. As for myself... Im not sure I can do this... Being this close to sehun is good for me.

Sighing i decide to get there earlier... Best not keep hunnie waiting.  Walking I pick up a cup of coffee and head back to the studio and stop pass the dance studio. I sneak a peek and see kyungsoo in really tight gym pants and a fitted tee.

Knowing he dressed this well for jongin brings forth a lot of emotions. Straning I catch a glimpse of his conversation with kasper our dance choreographer. 
Kapser is like a sehun, kai, lay and taemin even jungkook and yugyeom in one body. He just fucking oozes sexy like what the actual fuck. I look at his dance for panda and like.. Is It even possible for a human to go at that speed? So golden looks, great body... I mean thick thighs, broad chest and muscled arms...sexy smile, a manly but cute boyish face.... Can like someone spell yum?!

Hot damn I'll tap that anyday.... D- did I mentioned THAT ASS?!

okay so I may be a fanboy over our choreographer but look at him. Hot damn.

Even his walking looks sexy.  Look at how he talks with kyungsoo those pink pukered li... fuck talking to kyungsoo. Focus(now focus on me.. Stan got7) chanyoel!

"So soo you and kai are gonna be dance partners. You ready for the dance king and his sexiness? " kasper laughs. Stretching his long legs and that ass... Focus

I look over to kyungsoo to see him blushing.

"Honestly no. I'm excited tho. I love how he moves? "

"You love the moves or him? That blush is obvious. Speaking of which. Is jongin dating?"

"Kasper! I dont know.... But I think him and sehun are fucking."

Kyungsoo says stark red but has a frown on.  Im mildly taken back by his vagular. Kasper looks shocked but by either kyungsoo wording choice or by kai and sehun I can't tell.

"Wait sehun gave jongin his v card?"

Kasper halts his streching all together.

"I don't know. I wouldn't have thought his a virgin"

"Come on soo. Sehun is as innocent as you get. Stop being draft."

Kasper rolls his eyes and continues with his stretching.

"Hey! I'm not but he hardly spends time with me anymore.  I miss him but like kai and.."

He pouts and shakes his head.

Hearing enough I walk out and close the door quietly. Sipping my coffee lost in thoughts.

Sighing I fire up the system and play around with random beats creating a melody of sort.

I see to figures witch I assume is sehun and kai.. And then one leaves and sehun I'm guessing runs after the other...

Weird...

After a while sehun runs back and slams the door shut. Panting heavy with hIs eyes closed and forhead resting on it hands in fist and slides down.

"Hey hun, you good?"

He falls back and looks flushed... He nods. Getting up he dusted his pants and sits by me.

He stops and looks at me with a blank look. Frowning I tilt my head signalling a what?

"Can I have a sip pleaseeeee" instant 180 of resting bitch face to puppy face.

I cave nodding turning my hot face away. Sehuns ageyo is always too much for me.

He moans as he drinks my coffee and I scoot closer to the table to hide a growing problem.

We work in silence messing with beats and writing. Getting into a comfortable setting.

After A stretch I tap sehun to signal him to follow. I get us lunch. Just simple ramen and hot chocolate with cake.

He hugs me with shinning eyes.
I laugh and ruffle his hair.

"Thanks for the meal"

He says cutely and stuffs his cheeks. I laugh.

After stuffing our faces we head back to work. Getting back into our routine. Time passes quick cause kai walks in and taps us.

I jump out of my chair from pure shock and they laugh. I glare half heartedly.

I pinch their waist and shoo them off laughing and ruffling their head.

I find sekai cute. Smiling i head back to our rooms. I see kyungsoo there.  Remembering the ealier conversation I tried to forget I walk up to kiss him but he turns his cheek and smiles.

I try not to frown but smile and walk to take a shower. Not freezing hungry anymore.

After the shower I get into bed letting sleep take me.

sleeping away the tension, awkwardness and frustration away.