1

"Wake up assface!"

"Argh! SEHUN! You asswhipe get lost!!"

"No can't do. We gonna be late if you don't get your lazy ass up. Eomma (suho) is gonna hand your ass to you if you don't so giddy up!"

"Argh I hate you  all!!!" Kia groaned.

"Who ever said we liked you in the first place?" Sehun smirks and avoids Kais sloppy kick at his knee.

After sehun pulls him off the bed by his left leg he was using to try And kick him. He hits the floor with a thud and groans. He drags himself across the floor to his bathroom and shuts the door hearing sehuns chuckle.

Sehun POV:

Haha kai...what even. Now what? Must I wait for this idiot to come? Suho only Said wake him...argh let me just lay down and wait for this Pablo.

Sehun then jumps on his bed and takes his phone out and plays on his phone. After 15 minutes he looks at his instagram and smiles. All the fans speaking about the new album they just released. Another 15 minutes after he hears the bathroom lock click and out steps kai and he's wearing black sweat pants and a loose t-shirt that stops at his hips.  He took his clothes in with him last night most likely because he knew he would over sleep. He whipping his hair with white towel and looks up at sehun.

"You know that you didn't have to wait right? What you doing?"

"Yeah but had nothing better to do. Just on insta the fans love the new album..I'm glad" he responds with a smile.

"I'm glad. Should i use black or white sneakers" kai asks his best friend.

"Use black since you in black  already"

With that they walk down stairs. Together.

"I'm sure soo will think you look amazing in all black" sehun says with a wink.

"W-what?"

"Oh shut up jorgin. Like really you think I wouldn't noticed why you put all black"

Heat spreaded over Kai's cheeks and sehun laughed.

Down stairs the rest of EXO are doing thier own thing. (No one pov)

The boys turned thier heads to the stairs after they heard laughter.

"Shut up sehun!" Kai said to a sehun who was still laughing himself sick.

"There you guys are! What took so long!" Suho asked

He stopped a laughing sehun and a glaring kai. They both turned to look at him.

"This one takes forever to get ready" sehun said pointing his thumb and kai and sitting down to eat. While kai scowls at him and sits beside him.

"Yah!  I didn't tell you wait!" SEHUN replied with a 'whatever' while eating.

Suho looked at the two of them and shook his heading heading over to lay.

"So everyone be ready to leave in the next 30mins" Kris said.

Kia looked around to see what the rest of exo was doing and saw that..
Kris and tao sat together with Tao whining about something holding Kris arm.

Beakhyung and jongdae were playing a game quitely.

Xuimin and luhan played soccer on the Xbox.

Suho was helping lay with his Korean and they
Kept looking and smiling at each other.

His idiot best friend beside him so the only people missing was..

"Hey guys" chanyoel said and he walked in with a big smile.

Sehun jerked his head up after hearing that it was him and kai rolled his eye's.

"Morning everyone. You look nice today kai." Kyungsoo said and stopped to look at kai before he walked.

"Thanks soo" Kia Said.

As chanyoel pulled soo into his arms to sit on his lap. Sehun
Got up suddenly.

"I just realised I have to do something" he mumbled and ran off to his room and shutting the door.

The others looked up after and frowned. All expect the chansoo couple

Wonder what happened? Kai thought.

After he turned to look at chanyoel and kyungsoo. He saw soo giggling over what chanyoel said and that's when he saw it.
Two hickies on both of thier necks.

So that's what happened. Kia sighed.

Most of the group are in a relationship. Obviously Chansoo and then thier was beakdae xuiHan,Taoris and suLay. Was getting there. It was only him and sehun who didn't have anyone.

Kai sighed again. His best friend as like the giant idiot for the last three years and he liked his boyfriend...luck was not on thier side..

He felt bad for his best friend. He decide to give him some space and fetched him when they leave. He got up and left the room as well. Leaving all the couple's.

He will be fine.. I'm sorry you had to see that buddy.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone.

There seems to be an issue with my wattpad please recheck if you have read this as chapter one. The previous chapter one was actually chapter 2 that when I published ended up being 1. Don't know how. The last chapter is 3 not 2