4

(A/n this scene is set where Kai and Sehun where in the car)

___________________________________

Kai POV:

I felt something light shake my arm. I growled thinking its probably one of the guys messing with me and snuggled deeper into my soft,warm and comfy pillow. Wrapping my arms higher. In the distant I heard muffled voices but tuned them out. I let out another growl when I felt a bit of shaking.

We hardly gotten much time off and I have spent late night's and early mornings. Last night in particular was bad. Practicing and making a new choreography for the group isn't easy. Well the choreography part anyway. Lay and Sehun would be fine with the dancing considering they are dancers.

The hard part was finding moves that didn't make Chanyoel look like a fish dying with its flappy arms because the damn gaint didn't know what to do with his arms.

Jongdae is a clutz so the footing has to be right.
Suho...well..so always gave his best. His self conscious and so he tends to think "am I doing this right" or "is this right?" More...he doesn't let the music flow through him.

Tao,Kris, Minsoek and Luhan are fine they just look odd every now and then when it comes to heavy beat drops but the pick up the choreography really well.
Beakhyung,
Kyungsoo well Kyungsoo tends to have exceptional body rolls(I sure as hell ain't complaining. Making sure to add a good amount of those. Haha)

Sehun

Sigh

His heart ached seeing his best friend in so much pain. He still has no idea why he pulled him so affectionately when they mentioned how lovely dovey the looked. He summed it up to protecting his best bud.

Suddenly I feel a sharp pain on my collarbone I immediately sit up and hear a small yelp and a sudden grip on my shoulders, my hands fall limp and still a bit dazed. I blinked a few times before realizing where I am.
I looked up to find a sitting Sehun on my lap.

"Yah! Oh Sehun! What the hell!"

"Nice to see you too pal. Serves you right. Hmph!"

"What?! You couldn't wake me up like a normal person? "

"Pablo I did! Even suho hyung tried to! And you sleep dead!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry. But really did you have to bite me?"

"Haha well it worked didn't it."

"Hmm"

Silence fell on them. Kai moved and Sehun fell further on to his lap and it was only then he noticed they we in such an intermit position. Sehun hands where on his shoulder and his hands were on sehuns hips.

Shit. Why does the atmosphere around us feel so different all of a sudden. Double shit my hands are on his waist!! Now what?! Do I remove them? Well I couldn't even if I wanted to seeing as my body and mind are not communicating. DAMN has his waist always been this perfect? Okay that's sounds wrong...what I mean is that I held sehun on the waist before but it feels different this time..why am i explaing myself to...myself..

Thier eye's met and their gazes were locked. Only thier heavy breathing was heard and nether could seem to break the  contact.

Kim ducking Jongin say something stupid. Hes gonna think your odd! (Okay maybe late for that one )

Sehun coughed and Kai shifted uncomfortable with this sudden atmosphere where it only made Sehun slip further and he's and Kai's junk rubbed against each other. They both released a moan of pleasure which surprised both parties and they blushed not looking at each other.