Chapter 17: saying good bye (1)

Kai POV:

Since the company sprang a surprice concert on us Saturday we got to have kris till Monday.  Saturday we came home exhausted but after a quick nap we gathered and watched movies together as 12 in the living room. We passed out sleeping together on the floor.

Sunday went too fast with us just laZing about. Joking about the old times throwing fries at each other and just cuddling together.

Its already Monday morning. Kris is leaving tonight and the house is by far depressing. Its worst then that. Actually that is an understatement. Its like a piece of us is being ripped.

Kris himself was gloomy. Bags packed and waiting. Spending our last few hours eating, waking and talking.

It went way too fast and before I knew it I found its already 6 pm.  In the car filled with silence. We inisited in going to the airport with him and now here we stand.

Saying our goodbyes. I stand back watching the others say bye and give him a hug. Laughing even though they sad.

"You not gonna see him off?" Tao inquires standing next to me.  Huging his jacket.

I sigh. I can't. I absolutely hate goodbyes.

"I can't. It" I hear my voice crack.  Putting my head down I feel his hand on my shoulder giving me a squeeze.

"Alright guys. Im off"

I hear kris say. Everyone gives sad smiles and a thumps up. He nods. Looking at me he smies and nod.

"Kai"

I meekly nod.  Watching him go.
I hear tao say 'its not too late' it seems that's all my body needed.

I find myself running. Taking suhos and lay hand off of me rather roughly.  Running as fast as I can.

"Hyung!"

I scream. Grabbing not only kris but everyone else attention as he turns. I rush and jump him.  Eye wide. Even if he is tall and strong with the pace I ran at I brought him down easily.

I let my tears flow.  Hugging him close. It was one of the hardest things for me. To let him go. When I joined EXO He personally took care of me.

He's like my older brother, and it hurts like hell to say goodbye.

"Shh. It will be okay." He coos in my ear stroking my hair. We still on the ground. I ignore the looks people give us.

"I don't want you to go."

"I don't want to either my maknae but I have too. Focus on your dance okay. I'll call everyday."

He says looking at me wipping my tears. I nod and hug him tighter.

"Come home soon."

I whisper. He nods and smile. Giving me another hug and a kiss to my forhead. I feel a pair of arms around me and see Chen. He nods and leaves.

"Kai-ah.  I will"

He says before going through the check-in.
Chen takes me in the car and sits beside me. I rest my whole body in his embrace. The drive home was quite.

When we get home I see sehun looking at me. I open my arms and he runs into me. I hear a door slam. We look around to see the other members sigh.

"Go to him" I tell him.  He looks at me like he wanted to protest but I just nod. Giving him a quick kiss he shoot up the stairs.

Sighing I drag myself up to my room feeling exhausted. I hear whimpers from tao room.  I knew he would break down at home and he needs sehun more than me. I can't help but feel bad for him. After everything he still pretented to be strong.

Getting in bed,  I lay in the dark. Exhaleing hard. I hear my door open and see a crack of light with a figure. The door close after that and I hear the foot steps to my bed. I sigh when I feel the bed sink beside me. Being pulled into a hug. Gripping me tight as if will fall apart if im not.

"Cry kai"

Chen tells me and that's all it takes for me to break down again. 

____________________________________

Sad chapters ahead.  Sorry guys. I love y'all. We can cry together. 😭❤

Thank you for 1k guys!!!