Chapter 19: Saying goodbye (3)

For exokimkai1999. Enjoy and thank you for all the votes and love❤😘

Tao POV:

This has been by far the most depressing time in Exo. Being sperated from family is never easy. I wish life was easier.

As much as I hate to admit it... I miss Kris much more then I Should. He kept his promise to Kai. He calls him every night. Keeping in contact with the rest of Exo ever second night.

He has called me too but it hurts so much. Having been so close to hear someone's voice but far enough to not be able to touch.
I feel bad for keeping sehunnie with me.

I know jongin told him to be with me after Kris left. I feel bad. To the point I have to chase him to spend and suck faces with kai. I use that hour to speak to kris. He sneaks back in and cuddles with me.

I miss kris terribly. I know I shouldnt.. I just can't. Its your classic heart vs head things.

Baby 지금이야 Oh My Baby
숨겨진 너의 진심이
난 Oh 궁금해 yeah yeah yeah
Baby 이 순간에 Oh My Baby
넌 어떤 꿈을 꿔 너도 나와 같길 Oh
원하고 있어 Tonight(Baby right now, oh my baby
Your hidden heart
Oh, I'm curious, yeah, yeah, yeah
Baby at this moment, oh my baby
What are you dreaming about
Are we dreaming the same thing, oh
Oh I want you tonight)

Urgh! Who's calling? Phone... Phone.. Phone... Where are-

Ah!

"Annyeo-

"Hey baby~"

"You bitch didn't I say don't call me that!"

"Its just cause you blushing!"

"Am not krease!"

"Stop your smirking ass before I fly back and spank you! "

***

Sehun creeped in later that night with swollen lips and a huge smile. Carefully climbing into the bed not to wake Tao up he wraps his arm around him. Snuggling close. He feels bad for Sneaking in like this, but its the only way tao will let him. The day of him leaving is also soon approaching and he's full of dread. He wants him to stay. Tao gorans and wraps an arm around sehun pulling him closer sighing peacefully. He hums lightly.

"Stop doing that. I can't practically hear your thinking."

"Sorry did I wake you?"

"No, let's sleep I'm tired."

Shortly after they drift to slumber.

***

"Hey tao, what are you gonna do about zhoumi hyung? "

Sehun asked while watching the movie they had on. Tao blushes at the name of his basewrecker. He sifts a bit before throwing popcorn at sehun who was laughing at his reaction.

"He asked me out for tomorrow. "

At this sehun bolts right up and jumps on tao lap. He gives out a very girly squeak at the weight.

"Oooh just before you go too." Sehun wiggles his eyebrows tauntingly which tao scowls at. He pintches sehun sides making him yelp. Kai burst into the room shouting 'what happened?! "