36: let's Marvin gay and get it on,Your the healing that I want. Sexual healing.

"Sehun" kai starts walking into the kitchen and sehun jumps away from the stranger and fiddles with his hands.

"Your up?" He says unsure of what to do because fuck is he nervous about kai even being in the USA. Kai nods tight, eyes never leaving the younger and lips pulled tight a frown making his way to his face until said asshole(as kai calls him) clears his throat.

"Hi I don't think we meet. I'm hyung-jin." He says casually smirk never leaving his face as he holds his hand out. Kai walks with his own smirk and shakes his hand hard and pulls back standing cool with one hand in his pocket and another reaching to wrap around the very dazed sehuns waist tugging him into his chest.

"Kai."

Hyung-jin looks at the arm around sehun and his smirk falls a bit while sehun is to shock to even hit him for pulling such a brave stunt and instead comfy himself further into the embrace and smells the cologne he just loves on the male he loves.

"You too look close. " he says teasing kai with a raised eyebrow and kai smirks his most sexiest never one to back down.  He looks at sehun all relaxed in his arm and tightens just a little sending the other a deadly look.
"You could say that. I'm his boyfriend."  Hyung-jin seems to be a bit sad at that and kai almost wants to knock the fucker for even trying moves on his baby. "Ah really? Sehun never mentioned you." He says almost calling kai out as a bluff and he could feel sehun moving out of his grip and touches his most sensitive part seizing the other in any further movements.  "We try to keep it quite, but by no means does it ever look like his single. I'm rather possessive of what's mine in a non psycho way of course." Kai says with a smirk.

Hyung-jin glares and its that moment sehun decides to intervene and talk about the food they just made. Kai is all smiles and so is Hyung-jin, both listening attentively to him.

"You wanna stay for dinner jinny-ah?"

Sehun ask so innocent that he chokes and kai wants to cry because shit he wanted alone time with his man.

Dinner was awkward to say the least and well with small tall here and there kai was frustrated in the looks the two exchanged and he was all riled up by the time he left. Kai thinking of 101 ways to murder the other. Grunting when the door closes he sees sehun sighs and walks to get a drink of coke when kai cages him between the counter and him. Sehun flinches, not expecting him to do that kai growls and dips down low to bite at his juicy pink lips. Sehun is shocked but In so much pleasure. Kai licks his lips and sehun finally pushes him after shock wears off.

"Yah! What the fuck jongin" he shouts.

"Your fault! He was clearly flirting with you, and you let him!" He huffs furious. Clenching his jaw showing his perfect tanned jawline that makes sehun drool. He just wants to bite into them and mark him as his. Although that's the issue, jongin is not his.  They are not and item and are undefined. Sure they have sex but he wants more. His inlove with him after all.

With his head hung low his voice his soft when he speaks and jongin stiffens.

"Jongin let's stop playing this game. Let's stop fucking and stop doing what we doing because its obvious that even after all these years you in love with kyungsoo hyung. I don't want to repeat what happened with chanyoel with you. Let's just go back to being friends"

Kai stands still, his beyond shocked at what sehun said. Did he just confess? That aside sehun has it all confused. As sehun walks passed him to the go to his room kai catches his wrist. Stopping him in his tracks. His voice is low but clear.

"How can you even say that. In a crowd of people ill easily be able to find you. The only game I wanna play with you is video games. Every single night I spent with you in your bed both with sex and when we just stayed in and talk was definitely not a fling. How can I go back to being friends when I can't see you as that anymore. your-"

"Stop kai! If you gonna leave than just do it and go now. Don't sugar coat it!" Sehun shouts pushing kai trying to free his wrist. His hands feeling ripped muscles. Kai picks him up by his legs and sehun squeals as kai pushes the door open with his foot and kicks it shut with a hard kick slamming with a bang!

Kai throws sehun on the bed and the latter bounces sort of dazed and mortified at his behavior.
Kai speaks deep, sexy and commanding.  Sehun can feel his jeans tighten against his will and he swallows trying his best to be normal under the intense stare of kai.

"for someone so smart how can you be so stupid? I had the best sex of my life because it was you. If someone ask me about my future I'll say one word and that's "sehun" because fuck If you ain't in there its not worth a future.  Heres the thing though I don't want you as my best friend. I want you as my lover, my husband."

Kai takes his shirt off revealing chocolate brown abs. Sehun trails his eyes down and gulp when kai starts undoing his belt and the top button. He kicks his shoes off somewhere in the room and sehun looks at hungrily. Leaning down he faces sehun with dark lustful eyes, sehun holds his breath gazing at those pink puffy big lips and damn does it ever look like a cherry waiting to be bitten into.

"So sehun you think I'm in love with D.O hyung?  What if I tell you that your wrong?" He says lips just brushing slightly and sehun releases a shaky breath.
Kai goes down breathing lightly on his neck kissing it and mouthing at his sensitive spot. Sehun grips his fingers together and fisting the bedsheet.

"So very wrong. I like them pale, tall and lanky, small pouty lips, sharp jawlines and most importantly if thier name is sehun." Kai says between each point made he kisses and licks another part of sehun neck and when he said the last part he looks at sehun directly in the eyes.

Over filled  with joy, confusion, lust and love sehun hands find its way to tangle in kais hair. Lips finally meeting and fireworks setting off in thier stomachs. Pulling kai closer sehun hums in satisfaction. Brusing lips and inquisitive hands wander around each other getting reacquainted.

Sehun feels himself being pushed down on the bed and hugs jongin closer not wanting to seperate after being apart for so long.

"I missed you so much." Jongin says breathless as he massages sehuns thigh grinding down on him hearing the cutest gasp.

"When you left my heart stopped.I was so scared. I thought I lost you."

He confess face showing pain at the memory and sehun kisses him as an apology.

"jongin please make love to me."

Jongin stares into his eyes and feels so much of love that he wants it to over flow and show the man underneath him how much he means to him. Reaching down he takes his shirt off revealing pretty pale skin and drags his hand down his stomach. Kissing his neck as he palms sehuns harding cock making the man moan in pleasure. He moves down to undo his pants staring at his red throbbing cock and licks his lips going down to suck him. Sehun moans loud grabbing his shoulders. Sehun reaches down and grabs the lube.

With a flithy pop jongin kisses the other and inserts one finger cursing at the tight heat.
After preping jongin puts a pillow under his ass and lines himself with the pretty hole slowly pushing in.

"Fuck babe I'm feeling so fill" sehun says head thrown back and breathing heavy. Kai holds his cheek as he leans down and kisses him.

Sehun screams,moans and panting with kais along with skin slapping as kai thrusts harder and harder both closing in on thier climax.

"Jongin so close." Sehun pants arms loosely hanging on his neck and jongin nods gripping his thigh and slows down making sehun let out a whine.

"Me too baby. Me too. Fuck sehun I love you. So fucking much. I want you sexually and emotionally. All of you and I want you all to myself. Be mine officially."

Sehun has tears running down his face and kai wipes it with the pad of his thumb. He nods kissing the man above him.

"Yes jongin. Me too. I love you so much!"

With that kai kisses him hard and speeds his thrust and about four thrust later it leaves them both seeing stars and sehun with an extremely sore ass but extremely satisfied.  They make love four more times before sehun gives in saying his ass will fall off if they carry on at thier savage pace. They fall of to sleep and sehuns last thought brought a smile to his face.

"I just had love with the person I'm in love with and his MY boyfriend. Finally everything is in place. "