chapter 14: time to face the music (1)

Sehun woke up to an immense amount of pain and naked. He turns red recalling last night's event. Sighing he turns to look at the incredibly handsome bronze man next to him. A smile touches his lip on how lucky he really is. Turning on his side to face kai he runs his hand to trace  his lips. He remembers last night much better then thier first but he never forgot how gentle kai was with him. The amount of pleasure that he felt.

"Daddy" he whispers cheeks burning remembering screaming kai name and calling him daddy. Sehun feeling slight movement and under his touch he removes his eyes from kai chest to find him smirking.

"Yes baby?" Wrapping his arm around sehun waist he pulls the other into him.

Sehun blushes.  Looking up at kai he feels soft lips on his forehead.  Blushing at the action he burry his face into kai chest feeling the vibrations as he laughs.

"How are you feeling?" He asked burrying his face in sehun hair breathing in his scent tightening his grip on his waist.

"Sore. Actually more so now  then last time.  Your a freaking sex god." Sehun states bluntly.

"Sex god,  huh? Well when you call me  daddy the first time we had sex how could I not.  I love when you call me that." Picking up sehun face to leave a quick kiss on soft lips. Sehun blushes a deep shade of red.

FUCK...iv called him daddy before last night?? Shit. Okay,okay play it cool. He thought

"Hmm is that so? Care to explain when."  he whispers his hot breath fanning over kai ear.

Kia groans, gripping sehuns waist he pins the boy down getting on top of him.

"Let me remind you instead." He mumbled cm from sehun lips before crashing into the soft small plump lips.

Immediately sehun hand intangled into kai hair while the other wrapped around his shoulder drawing him closer. Sehun moaned when kai started licking his bottom lip.

"Remember that night you looked extra hot in those tight leather pants?" He mumbled in between kisses. Sehun hummed.  Pulling kai in closer wanting to taste the other even more.

"I brought you home and when I did my first thurts into you." He says breaking from the kiss to suck a hickie on the latter's neck. Grinding slowly on the other.

Sehun half effect cock was begging for more of that sweet sensation bring his waist up to meet kai grinding he moans shamelessly at a particular hard fiction he gave before his pace went painfully slow again. Groaning in frustration he grabs kai face smashing thier lips.

"T-too s-low" he pants breathlessly.

"Making you recall that night baby boy. This was the same speed I went the first time."

Kai says licking the others lip before traving down to his chest to his belly button. He kisses sehun flat pale stomach lightly. Picking his thighs up rubbing circles on the inner. He licks around in a circular motion of sehun belly button glancing up at the wreck boy. Mouth open breathing Heavy. His hands gribbing on kai shoulder tightly.

"K-kai- ah" he moans when kai gently nips his inner thigh.

"Who?" He asked huskily. Sending shivers through the boy beneath.

"Da-daddy. S-s-op t-tease. Teasing p-lwed" he mutters smally. Feeling like his gonna exploed from the exhilarating yet painfully slow methods kai uses on him.

Going up to suck on his tongue a bit kai takes his bottom lip between his teeth pulling lightly.

Moaning sehun tried to keep him in place wrapping his arms around his neck giving him a pleading look. Kai smiles peaking a quick kiss into sehun lips.