chapter 10: jealousy is a bitch

ijrogers003 thank you for all the motivation and laughs. My best friend who's super far but love. Shes my master and owns me lmao😂😂🌺💋

RawanELF to my awesome noona who's constantly cheeks up on me and swears my sorry ass for mostly flirting with her but I'm still her baby. I love you loads and be patient with me❤😉😂🌺

Kai pov:

This is probably the shities week for jongin. It's also thier last week together as ot12. Kris,luhan and Tao are busy getting ready with their stuff but they spending the week quite lazily because after this week its still another four day before kris departs and after that its another two weeks for luhan and basically a month for Tao.

The only differences next week is that we will look like they will be busy together but we won't. After they leave the house together Kris,luhan and Tao will go to different locations. The atmosphere is still lively but there is a hint of gloom mixed. That with the occasional moans,sweat and sex in the air.

Well in specific xuihan,beakchen,chansoo and sulay. Kris has started spending more time with Tao and dragging him out to hang out more. Sehun has been doing God knows what and him and jongin have been spending time but only the evening's and its like they went back to how they were. Which he is happy about but also super frustrated.

They haven't done it since last week Wednesday after the party and they shared a kiss in about total 10 times after they spoke! They not even sleeping in the same bed. Sehun would always leave and when question he just says he has stuff to do in the morning. Its already thursday and his on edge and moody.

While sehuns off doing his things jongin has to wake up to a house filled with fucking moaning couples early in the morning. The smell of sex in the house. His frustrated in so many avenues he doesn't know how to deal with it.

After sitting in the house after four days of this. He decided to leave on this cloudy Thursday to get some coffee. Slumped drinking his coffee his mind drifts to sehun. Suddenly he hears a loud voice and a hand coming into contact with his back slapping it in a greeting. So not in the mood he growled before scowling at the person. Not bothering to turn back.

"Yo jongin what up!"

"Fuck off"

"Yah! Pablo! I'm your hyung! Respect me you little bitch!"

Feeling a slap on his head pushing him forward. He rubs the sore spot whinning before turning around.

"Ah! Minho hyung. Sorry. I thought you were Jongdae. It's a really shitty day...week"

"Regardless who it were. Greet proper."

"Sorry hyungyyyy! Eh? Where's taemin?"

"Oh...his Ah...haha..his back home."

Is he blushing right now? I wonder how far I can-

"Where's sehun?"

At the mention of his name I freeze and sink further. I feel my dark clouds coming over me again and I grunt. Minho eyes widen to a dramatic size assuming sensing the change in atmostpher.

"I.don't. Know" I say between gritted teeth

"What do you mean? You two are usually attached by the hip."

I sigh. We were. Recently we not.

"I know..just recently-

I stop when I hear the sound of a beautiful laugh and I shoot right up spilling some coffee not really caring. Minho flinch at the sudden act and I turn around.