Chapter 32:He's gone and I'm depressed

Kai

the moment he left and got in that taxi I felt my heart break because his gone.

Kai stood still panting heavily and he watch the taxi leave. In the distance he can hear the thunder. The air has that fresh earthy smell and he feels the first drops on his face.

Chanyoel no far behind sees the figure of his pursuit. He's fully ready to shout, throw a couple punches and demand and explanation but the moment he reaches kai panting. He looks Seeing the other crying. Every drop of anger vanishes as he pulls the younger in to his arms in a crushing embrace.

Jongins tears are over flowing. He never even noticed that chanyoel is here nor Is he hugging him. His brain only has Two words running in it. His gone.

"SSe-hun" he repeats over  and over softly and quite muffled as his face is burried in chanyoels chest.

"Come on nini" chanyoel says gentle tugging the boy along back Feeling bad already knowing the culprit behind it all.  Taking jongin into the recording room he leaves the boy with slightly swellon eyes that are red and s tear stained face that staring blankly.

Taking a last glance at him chanyoel walks down to the practice room to fetch his thing. As he's folding jongins clothes he hears the voice he grew to love
and now its the same voice that leaves a bitter taste in his mouth. Turning around sharply he glares at kyungsoo.

"Are you happy? Did you get what you wanted?" Chanyoel shouted angry.

Kyungsoo flinched at the tone. Never before has chanyoel raised his voice to him.  He tired to approach chanyoel reaching to touch but the latter slap his hand away. Kyungsoo put his head down. Holding his hand he speaks softly not to anger the man in front of him.

"I just-

"You just wanted to what? See if jongin would feel the same? If he would leave sehun for you? Well did you get your answer?" Chanyoels voice ecohs through the dance room. He turns giving the other one finale  look.

"I hope it was worth it because you just lost me too."
With that chanyoel left. Kyungsoo knees gave out and he hit the ground with a thud. He was so stupid how could he do that. He lost his best friend, his maknae but most importantly he lost his lover

chanyoel heard the wimpers inside but chose to ignore it. Walking down to fetch jongin.
When he arrived he studied jongins face. The other looked pale, tears  that dried and the most distant look. He gently took the boy in his arms around him getting him in a taxi to go home.

Kai sat in the car devoid of any emotion. His world just came crashing down on him and he is still trying to process what in the actual fuck happened. The silence eats at chanyoels In the car and worried glances is thrown at the younger.

When they finally reach home. Kai gots straight to Sehuns bed. He touches it gently before laying down. Sehun scent is in it. He buries his face in the pillow before the gates opens and the pillow is soaking wet with one thought in his mind.

come back

The days that pass arent exactly the joyous days for the rest of the members. Beakhyun is seething hatread for kyungsoo while jongdae is trying his best to get the laters attention and apologize but the other is hell bent on ignoring him. Chanyoel is held up in his room. Occasionally coming out to eat or leave food at Sehuns room for the younger before exiting again.kyungsoo is tottaly to himself. He eats once and stays in the spare room.  Xuimin and sulay can only shake their head at the scean in front of them being the oldest three. Nobody as heard from sehun and its already been today. Manages are up thier asses about this already and suho could only lie so much.

"I'm sure his fine." Lay says rubbing suhos back. He gives his lover a gentle smile.

____________________________________

The flight was two whole fucking days so it was surprising when his phone still had battery.  After getting all his necessary items he took a cab to the one place he knows and messages the one person he trust.

Once arrived the driver helps him with his stuff and a security guard stops him.

"Hi there, can I help you?"

Sehun nods still rusty with his English.

"Yes looking for yifan hyung"

The guard has a confused look but nods.

"Is he expecting you?" And so the back and fourth the conversation go. After an half an hour and a very frustrated sehun and guard he stomps his foot to which the guard thinks his cute.

"Sehun?"

Sehun as never been so greatful to see Jackson then he is now. His savior. He runs tackling the older into a huge bear hug and Jackson lands with a 'oof'

"Your worst than yuggie. What are you doing here kiddo?"

"Its a long story but I came to see yifan hyung. Although the guard won't let me." He finishes with a pout, jackson nods ruffling his hair and helping with his bags he signs in.

"Hey Andrew, this is Kris little brother. If he shows up again just let him in. His still learning english."

"Ah so that's who yifan is. No problem long as you know him and Kris fills in this forms its cool." Jackson nods and sehun bows clinging on to Jackson for dear life to which the other could only laugh.

"Yifan hyung!!!" Sehun yells flinging the door open.

Kris and Everyone jump at the sudden intrusion. When Kris feels arms around squeezing the dear life out of him he looks down to see his maknae and Jackson. Jackson could only chuckle and scratch his nape as a slight pink coats his cheeks.

"Hey Kris. How's it going? "

"Hey Jackson. Good and you bro? What you doing here? "

"Its good. Oh early promotions for team wang."

"Ah"

Kris looks down to his maknae his refusing to let go and sighs. He looks up and thanks Jackson rubbing his hand up and down the latter's back.

"Hey hun. What are you doing here?" He asks ignoring the curious stares of the other employs.

"Something happened hyung. Don't wanna speak about it" sehun buries his face in his chest and Kris can feel his T-shirt getting wet. immediate panic starts and he switches to English

"Hey can I leave early. Something came up."

"Yeah sure. We ahead of schedule. Go take care of your boyfriend."

Kris shoots them a glare.

"His my younger brother"

With that people blush embrassed and he takes sehun turning him around to lead him to his car. Jogging back up to get his bags he prepares himself for whats to come.