38: bonus:kitty time.

Sehun squeals with delight as he spots candyfloss on the bed. The cat wakes up and rushes to him pawing his chest gently and licking his neck scenting him on his neck. Kai can only coo at the cute sight and stand behind sehun to scratch the kittens ear.

He angles him self and takes a photo of them with candyfloss. Smiling lovingly at the cat kai shows him the photo and candyfloss mewos at the photo excited. Sehun and kai laughs and he changes it to his wallpaper.

"Babe lets take him out and get some toys." Sehun nods shyly still not used at the nicknames and the fact they really dating.

On thier way out they saw lay hyung and sehun jumped hugged him.

"Thank you hyung for looking after candyfloss."

"Sure hunnie" lay laughed and kai explained they going out to buy stuff for the kitty and he nodded.

When they got to the cat section they bought a bunch of balls, scratching post and a laser they walked out to pay when a stringed mouse caught sehun attention. He grabs it and smiles at the fun they gonna have.

That night the kitten was beyond excited. Knocking the back from side to side with sehun and kai. He also jumped between there legs and made it into a game when kai took the laser out was when it was too cute and funny. The kitten ran away when it came near to the point it jumped on sehuns lap ducking under his shirt and the two could only coo. Sehun showed the kitten the mouse when he took him out from his shirt and pulled it around with the little kittens tail swishing about as he alternates his paws trying to tap it. When he does get it he falls on his back and tosses it in the air and walks back snugly. After twenty minutes of playing with the mouse the kitten yawns and heads to sleep on sehun stomach curling up in a ball purring at the comfort.

"What a cutie. We should nap too hunnie" sehun nods making himself comfortable in kai.

"Here I thought you didn't like candyfloss." Sehun says as he rubs the cats back and kai hums going to scratch his ear and it twitches.

"But now candy is our baby so of course I love the little one."
Sehun smiles and kisses his lips as the room is filled with purrs the two soon dirft off in sleep