5

Sehun POV:

It's our first week off. You would think the people I live with would be quite and sleep the first two or three days in. Appreantly that is not the case with the family that I live with. I'm greeted with screaming and shouting at 7 bloody in the morning. Furious I make my way down the stairs with much hate. I stand at the bottom take in the ruckus. I frown at the group and open my mouth to speak.

"DO YOU ASSES KNOW THE MEANING OF A DAMN QUITE FREAKING MORNING?! CAN YOU FOR ONCE NOT SLEEP IN?! SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE BLOOD IS SHED!"

Everyone freezes. Wide eyed and pale. I was gonna go with something similar but the deadly voice behind me. I even gulped before I turned around.

For the second time in my life I wish i never come down (first being I had to get out of bed)
There stood jorgin in his glory...shirtless...my eyes could not stop gazing down. His abs define just begging to be touched. That tan skin was sculpted so damn perfect it should be illegal. His arms strong and inviting. I fisted my hands as mouth watered. I'm sure I even had a bit of drool. Oh sehun what the hell are you-
SHIT his pants really clings to his thighs. Shaping it and showing his lean muscles and he's bear foot. He still has sleep in his eyes and his bed hair messy but still neat enough just makes him all the more appealing. He pickes his arm up and I watch the muscle stiffen and becomes firm. He lightly scratches his hair in the back with one eye close other open and a side smile...

A cough is heard and I forced my eyes away..reactantly might I add and noticed all eyes on us. I give a blank look and we have a staring contest. Kai and me against all our hyungs.
I suddenly feel arms around me and a chest against my back.

"Morning hun. They woke you up too huh" he says yawning and I feel his got breath on my ear. He suddenly puts his head on my shoulder.

"Hmmm our hyungs are the definition of horrid roommates"

.....

Odd he never reply. I look back at Him and can't see much.

"He fell of to sleep didn't he." Lay hyung says. Poor hyung had his index finger and thumb on his forhead indicating a headache from the group no doubt. He sights seeing as rubbing it is not helping. As for kai...He couldn't..right?

"Yah Pabo! Wake up!"

"Huh?" He says as I jerk him back.

"You sleeping on mee" I wine.

"Sorry hun hun. I'm just really tired"he yawn says and gives me another quick hug and releases me to go sit on the chair. The rest of the gang continues with thier own conversations quietly this time. I walk over to kai and stand in front of him.

"Hey,you good?"

"Yeah just really exhausted."

"Working on the dance again?"

"Hmm"

"Kai? Kai! Wake up"

"Sorry, sorry what did you say?"

"How long where you practicing for?"

"Er. I'm not sure not long. I came in an hour and a half ago"

"Hour- kai get your ass back up and sleep. You left around 7 pm last night! What the hell! G0!"

"Yah sehun! Stop pushing. I'm going. I'm going night."

I sigh. This kid. Kai has a habit of forgetting to take care of himself. He will work and practice till he can't feel his legs. Sighing again I go up to my room. I put on a pair of sweats and a loose t-shirt.