Chapter 18: saying goodbye (2)

Luhan POV:

Its already been two weeks since Kris left. He calls us everyday like he promised. Kai and tao haven't taken it well. Looking at my baby face boyfriend beside me I can't help but feel my heart twang.

I have to leave minsoek. I love this boy so much.How strange life is. Looking back at it life was seriously messed up in the beginning with EXO.

All my attention was on a pale tall boy who was way younger then me. I remember how I felt my breath hitch when sehun walked into the room. It was... Wow. He is simply just dazzling. At the time he only had eyes for chanyoel.

Chanyoel on the hand was simply interested in beakhyun. It wasn't much surprise in them dating. The funny thing was sehun was okay with being his best friend. When his feeling changed around the time beakhyun broke up with him was definitely strange.

At first I thought beak did it for him. Which he did to a degree but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they were having issues. Actually chanyoel really did love him but after they broke up he ended up with kyungsoo. It was heart breaking for sehun.

However in that time sehun and I did kiss due to a stupid peppro game. Okay so it wasn't stupid at that Time. Minsoek and jongdae was actually having issues at that time.

Suho and lay were probably the only two just liked each other.

Poor jongin in love with soo since he entered. Well so I thought. He never did what he does to sehun with him. It's true soo isn't touchy but I expected him to be with him since a lot of fans ship them. Soo never wasn't ever interested in relationships though.

Kris and Tao were....Well I actually thought they were dating. They just clicked so well.

I can't help but say I wasn't disappointed when sehun choose chanyoel over me. Considering we spent a lot of time and the interest of bubble tea brought us closer.

It was also around the same time minsoek and jongdae was fighting when I wanted to ask him out but minsoek phoned me.

It was late at night and he was drunk. He asked me to fetch him but I actually stayed and drank with him. Listening to how jongdae and him was fighting for the third time that week.

Over stupid things. It was sad to see my best friend like that. After way too much alcohol in our system I brought him home.

I don't remember exactly who mAde the first move but after that kiss it was like sparks lighting up inside something that was dead inside of me. Bring it back to me.

I remember that night we fucked. His soft curves on my hands. His thick thighs. It was bliss.

We were so out of it we didn't even hear the door slam close. Chen running out. It was quite bad when we woke up the next morning. We never regretted it but for his relationship with Chen it was awful.

It did however bring beakhyun and him closer that night. Putting thier difference aside and working to heal each other.

I was shocked to hear he wanted to work things out. Given we fucked. I was selfish however. I never wanted minsoek more then ever after that night. We snuck around and I knew he hated it because he loved and cared for jongdae but I think deep down inside he knew they was holding on by threads.

I'm sure Chen even knew that. I never doubted Chen not knowing we were still fucking. Part of me still feels guilty for what happened. I still feel like I broke them up but minsoek always assures me it was a matter of time before they did.

I cant help but think if they would still be together If Chen never catch us That night.
I knew he hated me after all that happened and when he broke up. It put a strain our relationship but for the group we didn't let it show.