Chapter 29: untold date number three. With a side order of teasing. 😉

Kai wakes up to the glare of the sun hitting on his face. The cool breeze that enters his room is greatly welcomes.

The air is fresh with a slight but nice chill. He looks to his side. Sehun is curled up to him like a cute cat(speaking of cat he remembers the furball in Sehun rooms and makes a mental note to check up on it when he leaves the bed)   hair all untamed and lips slightly parted with soft breaths that fans over his naked skin.

Once again the latter surprised by how unpredictable he is not that his complaining. He got to make love to him. Not sex but love. From the very first moment to their last breath. Because that's just how long he intents to keep the other.

He watches him. Noticing his long slender fingers, long lashes his cute nose that everyone says is big but he doesnt see it as such.   Can you blame him though.  Compared to chanyoel you immediately notice his ears at first glance.

Sighing contently at the beautiful boy in front of him, he peaks his lips gently lowering himself off the bed to the bathroom to attent to some business.

Stepping out of the bathroom after brushing and washing up he noticed the still deep asleep male. Spreaded out with limbs hanging off the bed in a star kinda way.  Chuckling softly he leaves the room.

Walking on over to sehuns bedroom he finds the hairball streached out on the pillow in a similar position as Sehun except on his stomach.

Kai scoffs. Of course Sehun will pick a cat that has the same traits as him. No shocker there.  Walking over he taps the kittens head in attemp to wake it up. Once, twice and thrice. Sighing when the kitten whines softly peeking an eye open tapping his finger. Once again he scoffs cause this kitten is exactly like the owner. Sighing he wakes the cat up by clapping his hands together loudly. The cat meows a shriek,  fur standing up and looking wide eye at the sudden sound. Kai snickers at the site. Feeling slightly bad at what he did when the cats eyes water and he dismisses it walking foward telling him follow.

The small kitten follows the now deemed mean tan man. Looking around admiring the walls and thingys hanging on the wall(photo frames).

Not judging the jump he misses the step and lands down hard hurting his paw. Whimpering at the pain. He licks his paw. The mean tanned man no where in site. Another whimper leaves his mouth.  He doesnt seem fond of cats and the kitten feels bad. Ears flatten and tail curled around himself.

Kai stops at the sound of light whimpers, turning around he sees the kitten not following. He turns back grumpy as he follows the whimpers.  He looks down st the kitten and feels his heart tugged at the small thing.

Sighing he bends down, brows furrowed as to why the small kitten is whimpering so much. Picking him up it feels it shiver, he feels bad and pets the top of the kittens head. The now soft white fur glides through his fingers.. Holding the cat close to his chest. The kitten still whimpers and shivers.

"What's wrong candyfloss" he askes not expecting an answer. The cat looks up with glossy eyes and puts his paw on his chest. Kai frowns at this. Squeezing the paw yelping when the kitten bites him. He scrambles to grab the cat before it falls. Sighing in relief when he catches him. Glaring. He puts him down only to frown again when the kitten falls down on his tummy with a soft thud.  Limping when he stands.

Kai sighs. Guessing the kitten hurt his paw and that's why the cat put its paw on his chest. For him to show the hurt.. Immediately feeling bad he picks the kitty up bringing him to face level and drops a kiss on his head.

The kitten swipes his tail back and fort excited at the new treatment and purrs.  Kai can only laugh because his really so much like its owner.

"Lets get breakfast." Hugging the kitten to his chest. He walks down. The kitten feels so warm and safe that his eyes slowly starts  to close.  When kai arrives at the kitchen he gets a small bowl and fills it with milk.