Chapter 35: The worrying of an unoffical boyfriend

Kai rushed out the door heading down the road before a hoot stops him and he sees a black car slowing down beside him.

"Yah pabo where you going without this?" Beakhyun says waving his wallet in the air. Kai
Frowns patting his pants laughing shyly when he notices he didn't grab it. He takes his wallet jumping in the back seat when beakhyun signals him heading towards the airport.

After they get there kai has to wait an hour before the next flight and so chanbeak stays with him till he has the next 5 mins of boarding. He hugs them and they kiss his head wishing him a safe travel as they watch him pass through security.

"I feel like I just sent my son off" beakhyun says seriously trying not to cry as chanyoel wraps an arm around his waist kissing his head nodding.

"Feels like it huh? Its amazing  how we watched those two grow." Chanyoel speaks as they head back to the car opening the door for him.

After boarding the flight kai suddenly feels that scary feeling of flying alone. Taking a deep breath he tries and calms himself remembering the person he loves is Ill and he needs to get there as fast as humanly possible.
Gripping on the arm rest as the plane leaves Korea and takes off into the sky he exhales a shaky breath and the old women besides him pats his hand with a small smile. She makes little conversation with him to which his grateful till sleep takes over.

Its almost a day and a half later when jai arrives stopping the first taxi he sees ordering them to speed up occasionally. When he reaches Kris his so anxious that he pounds nearly non stop pretty sure his neighbors will complain till tao opens the door with a scowl and bed hair. Kai pushes in giving a sloppy rushes hug before running towards what he assumes is sehuns room and is about to cry from relief when the younger is on the bed looking all peaceful. Rushing he feels his forehead sighing when he finds his still hot. Sehun whines as he pulls away and says his name. Sitting softly on the bed he kisses his lips whispering a soft "I'm here baby" before leaving the room and closing the door softly.

"So wanna explain what the fuck happened?" Tao ask from the couch joined by Kris who's still asleep with  head on his shoulder. Kai sighs joining them resting his head on taos lap and legs dangling off the arm rest wrapping his arms around taos waist, tao strokes his head noticing the sight burn to him and sighs.

"It was a misunderstanding. Sehun walked in on kyungsoo and I.

That day when we left I went back to pratice the dance and a about half an hour later kyungsoo joined. We never speak till kasper hyung joined and started teaching us.

I notice kyungsoo hyung lost in thought  through most of it and kasper was slowly losing his patients so we called it a day. Soo Just sat on the floor and sighed so I decided to stay and pratice a bit not to pry.

After I asked him what's going on between him and chanyoel hyung and well he just told me how it was never him he loved and ranted on about some of the other stuff.

What I didn't expect was for him to tell me he liked me in the whole mess and after the initial shocked wore out I told him how I feel and how I loved him too but now my heart belongs to a tall pale younger and he said he understood.

By that time we pretty much was getting ready to go home and packing what I didn't expect was for him to saddle me and kiss me when I turned around and that point I was too shocked and hunnie walked in and was out before I could understand everything."

Kai ends voice heavy and tired as he exhaled sleepy and was out. Tao only continued stroking his hair softly and processing everything the younger said. He was fumming and plotting how to tell kyungsoo hyung the fuck off. By the time tao looked down ready to reply he found Kai out cold breathing in and out softly.