Chapter 22: changes

Sehun POV:

I roll over to my side. Avoiding the sunlight that's hitting me.  Urgh morning.

"Get your ass up bitch"

"Fuck, piss off beakhyun!"

I groan.  The chuckle besides me makes me scowl further.

"Such a potty mouth in the morning. Do you kiss your eomma with that?"

"Nope you see this potty mouth only kisses your lame ass.

I say sassy. Leaning down I let my lips brush his ear

"Besides you love when this dirty mouth talks dirty to you. "

I end with a tug on his earlope and run away as fast as I can with my sleepy ass self after he groaned.

"Oh sehun! "

Kai yells while I chuckle in the bathroom

"Such a tease babe." He says at the door I chuckle and he laughs after. I peek out and his arms are crossed with an arched eyebrow

I give him my best innocent look and he falters a bit.

"Am not. Come let's get ready"

I say and pull his arm in the bath hugging him. He wraps his arms on my waist and breaths in my neck sighing contently.

I nuzzle my head against him, purring at the way he runs his hands down my back.

Urgh back to work. Meaning... Time to face chanyoel.. Great

Author POV:

"You okay? "Kai askes sehun  concerned. He nod and smile. Giving him a tight hug.

taking a quick shower and getting dressed. Sehun  grab apples for the two and they walk to the studio picking up coffee's on the way.

"Come on you can't be serious kai!"

"Its true. Our little hybrids was lusty af. I like the kitten version of you."

"Oh fuck off. I honestly think that
Sanity was the bomb. Like have you seen you under me like the little kai slut you are"

Sehun stuck his tongue out and kai frowned. Not because of the slut remark but because of the book. Sehun is cheating with chanyoel in it over being with him cause supposedly he has a slipt personality.

After they finished their coffee sehun stood in front of the door of the recording part in the studio. He sighs.
"Hey you gonna be fine. Besides its just for a few hours and im just down the hall if you need me."

Sehun turns to kai after he spoke. He gives him a light smile and nods with a fighting sign.

"Hey can a have a sip!"

Sehun eyes suddenly sparks at the fact he still has hot chocolate he has and struggling to finish in sehuns eyes. 

Kai nods giving him the foam cup and he drinks lavishly from it. As if it were the solution to all his problems.

"Thank you" he beams and kai shuffles and cough to look some what natural after being attacked by sehuns cuteness.

Stepping forward he wipes the chocolate mustache and smiles

"To be honest I think the best book was daddy little princess. "

"What?  Come one. That fan fiction makes the rest of EXO look whack while we look cute" sehun pouts unknowningly and kai smiles kissing the top of his head and says exactly,  walking off.

Leaving a red face sehun cussing lightly

Kai was smiling as he walked away. Sipping his hot chocolate. He hears foot steps that sounds like running. Turning around he see sehun making the concert.

Stopping his walk he cocks his eyebrow up at the youngers appearance.

"Sehun what-"

Sehun cuts kai off as he pulls him in for a kiss. Gripping his hair in one hand another rest on his chest.

Kai makes a small "oof" sound at the sudden kiss but slowly melts.
Circling his arm around sehun waist drawing him closer. Tilting his head for better access.

Kai licks sehuns bottom lip seeking entrance to which sehun gives easily. Slipping his tongue in to lick at sehuns hot caven and suck on his tongue like it was his favorite candy.

Breathless they pull apart. Sehuns lips are swollen and his cheeks flushed. Smiling sweetly at kai he says bye and heads back.

Kai takes a moment to compose himself after the heart attack sehun just gave him with that gorgeous smile. Smiling even bigger than before.  He enters the dance room starting up the speakers with winners-Ah yeah

Sehun rushes back to recording room blushing hard and sighs dreamly.
____________________________________
Took you long enough hun