Chapter 34: Hush baby appa will fix it part 2.

Suho POV:

"Babe?" Lay calls me voice full of concern. I sigh and turn giving him a small smile kissing his lips when I wrap my arms around his waist.

"I'm okay. Just worried about kai" he nods understanding and kisses my lips again giving me a small smile.

"Its gonna be fine. I promise. Everything will eventually work out." Lay comforts him. Suho smiles lightly at him. He looks up to see chanyoel heading to sehun room with another plate of food and a sullen expression on. As suho was about to call the other out hes phone vibrates and he can only smile after reading the message. Lay looks at him weird before reading the message sending the other a told you so look which suho rolls is eyes in a huff picking the latter up by his waist taking him to their bedroom where music is played to drown out certain sounds.

Author POV:

When chanyoel Eventually leaves his room he goes to eat and take a plate of food for jongin. The younger hasn't really left sehuns room that they just left him be. Chanyoel hasn't checked his phone since what happened and quite frankly he couldn't find it in his heart to be angry at the younger. His usual happy self just vanish when sehun left. Knocking softly he opens to door to find jongin sprawled out under the covers with his one leg butting out. The room is dull with no windows open and a sadness in the air. Sighing he shuts the door and walks towards the younger.

"Jongin-ah wake up" he calls out softly putting the plate down on the table. Hearing no respond or seeing any movement he furrows his brows and shakes the boy lightly. When there's still no respond he pulls the covers off to reveal him on his stomach breathing very softly through his mouth.

"Jongin?" Chanyoel starts to get worried. The younger isn't responding at all. With that he turns the other around feeling his forehead. Eyes wideing when he feels the younger burning up.

"Lay hyung!" He screams taking jongins long sleeves off and his vest. Hearing no respond he screams again this time rushing to the door and running back to the younger. Jongin whimpers at his touch and he curses under his breath.

"What's wrong chanyoel?"

He turns to find both beakhyun and jongdae at the door instead of lay. Working his way to jongin pants they eyes widen at what the fuck is going on and was about to ask till chanyoel speaks again.

"His got a fever. His burning up bad. I need a cloth with cold water and to check his reading. Go see if xuimin hyung can buy some meds. Hurry."

The two is too stunned by what was said to ever process it. Only when jongin whimpers again calling out 'sehun' that he turns around and growls at the two who's bewildered.

"Beak! Chen! Now!" They nod and rush off. beakhyun rushes to get the water and cloth while Chen barges into xumin room scarying the other after relying what happened he rushes to get a Thermometer and xuimin rushes off to get some meds.

When beakhyun and Chen comes back they find chanyoel throwing all the bedding and clothing off on to the floor. He checks his temperature and curses when its 40°. Taking the cloth he whips him down trying to cool him off. Jongin whimpers and calls sehuns name out now and again and the others heart only could ache at how he is.

Beakhyun and Chen watch as chanyoel goes from all sullen in the morning to serious. They could only smile at the fact their giant has such a big heart. They take turns watching kai. Chanyoel rushes down and makes him a smoothie feeding the younger so he has something in his stomach to have the medicine. Once done he covers the other with a bedsheet to keep him cool.

Chanyoel heads to the house phone, taking a deep breath he calls sehuns number only to have it rings once, twice, thrice and it is answered by the voicemail. He groans. He peaks at jongin again whos fast asleep chest raising and falling with jongdae holding his hand sitting on the floor and beakhyun on the chair on his phone burrows furrowed and looking pissed.

Sighing chanyoel leaves to his room. After spending 20 minutes trying to locate his phone he puts it on charge falling face first he closes his eyes to think while sleep was slowly creeping up on him.

***

"hello?"

"Kris hyung?"

"Yeah beakhyun? Whats up?"

"Is sehun with you?! Its kai?"

"No his not, his home what happened?"

"Kai has a bad fever. His been burning up and calling sehuns name."

The line is quite for a while and Kris can only sigh. Tao looks at him funny muching his burger.

"I understand"

With that they hang up and he explains everything to tao. They rush home and tao barges in to sehuns room screaming at the younger. Sehun flinches and whines falling off the bed seeking the tiles coolness.

"Yah sehun wake- what the fuck. Kris!" Tao shouts undressing sehun when Kris walks in he finds a panicing tao frantically rushing sehun to the bathroom.

"His burning up!"

Kris rushes to his side sliding sehun in the cool water. Kris taps his cheek lighty trying to get the youngers attention. Sehun whines cracking his eyes open a little

"Appa"

He says softly and Kris can only rub his face with the cool cloth. Shhing him. Tao runs to get the medicine prepared and some food that's easy while Kris bathes and changes him. Laying in his a pair of shorts Kris removes all the blankets and tao feeds him while Kris checks for his thermometer.

Three days later kais fever broke and his much better than before. He wakes up to find chanyoels hand on his. Chanyoel has bags under his eyes and kai feels bad.
Softly shaking his hand loose chanyoel stirs rubbing his eyes as he stretches while a yawn is released. He finds kai upright before he has a handful of the younger straddling him. He's beyond shocked and his hand are out awkwardly.

"Thank you hyung."

Chanyoel smiles and rubs his back still noticing the younger is slightly hot giving his ass a little squeez laughing at how he squeaks. They head down for breakfast, chanyoel driving to get chicken for the younger.

When they eventually arrive back they hear shouting about where sehun and do is with suho explaining as much as he can. When the call is eventually over kai and chanyoel walks in with suho having his head in his hands.

"Hyung?" Kai calls softly. Suho looks up and smiles reaching out for the younger to hug him and ruffle his hair.

"Good to see you looking better. Had us worried there kiddo" suho says fondly but before kai could respond suhos phone rings and he gives weird answers and facial expression before he calls everyone and puts the call on speaker.

"Hey guys."

"Kris hyung!" They shout in excitement noticing the tired voice.

"Sehun... Hes with me" he says after the long pause and you can hear the relife of the members.
"But... His got a pretty high fever and is at home we doing the best we can for him but just wanted yall to know. Sorry for not calling sooner. "He continues.

Everybody immediately expresses concern not noticing kai putting his shoes on. Grabbing the phone he shouts before throwing the phone at beakhyun stunning the others but also not really as he dashes for the door slamming it.

"Hyung! Text me your address!"

The rest of the members gap like fishes out of water till Kris voice again.

"Is he gone?" He asks softly to which they all hum.

"Good.. Let them fix this. Suho love I trust you will take care of the managers and the rest of the kids?" Kris says smugly through the phone and the rest of the members snicker while suho bangs his fist on the table shouting at the other leading to a playful argument while the rest leave to go they laugh.

"Its amazing how this pabo maknaes of ours both got a fever huh." Lay comments and the rest snicker.

"Well they both did wait for a feverish love" beakhyun jokes and they laughed shaking their head.

Beakhyun heads back after grabbing chanyoel and his car keys taking the youngers wallet rushing down to catch kai. Luckily his still slightly I'll so it wouldn't be to hard to catch up.