11: The party: what happened at the party stays at the party (1)

Sehun POV :

"Must be someone special  who's making you smile like that at your phone." I jump at the sudden voice and turn around to see Tao.

"You scared me! No one really" I reply casually.

Obvious to the glare Tao is giving him.

"You know the only special person I know who makes you smile like that is the guy upstairs" Tao states with an accusing glare at me. I looks up from him phone shocked  by the sudden news.

"Kai's home? Odd he never tell me.." I say with a slight frown.

"Probably didn't wanna disturb since your smiling like an idiot he must have thought it's important." Tao states sitting down.

Sehun remains silent. He looks down. Frowning at this. He remains silent in hopes of Tao filling it. Tao sits up and sighs. He heads over to the kitchen and starts making two cups of hot chocolate for the two of them. Sehun gets up ands follows him knowing Tao wants to say more but is hesitating. It's even on his face.

"Sehun...You need to stop avoiding Jongin" Tao sighs. Sehun eyes widen before he turns them away.

"I'm not."

"That's a load of bull and you know it. Listen. It's affecting him. As much as you don't want to admit it to yourself about your feelings he's still your best friend. You owe him that much to be by his side" Tao says exasperated. He looks at the younger who's mildly taken back by the older confrontation.

Sehun sighs taking the hot chocolate Tao gives him. Sipping the hot chocolate. He never meant to intentionally avoid him. It just happened.

"Hyung..I'm so fucking scared. All this time. For nearly two whole fucking years. I've been hang up on Chanyoel. I've only ever been in love with him. Suddenly I look at my best friend and we had sweet hot sex. I gave him my virginity  I go from loving the idiotic giant  who's always happy, to my dorky sexy best friend who claps his hands and feet when he's happy. I'm completely and utterly attracted to that adorable dork. That too I'm not even sure if it a romantic attraction or and pyshical one. This all was supposed to get Chanyoel jealous! Not having us go as far as to have sex.  It's scary.."

Tao looks at the younger that's filled with distressed. His heart clenches at the sight. He softens his tone patting sehuns hand.

"Sehun. You said it yourself. You been inlove with someone who hardly saw you in that light. It's two years later and he found someone while you were in love with him. If anything this is a sign for you to forget about chanyoel and be with the person who's sitting upstairs sulking cause the person he loves is ignoring him.Romantic or not he cherishs you hun."

Tao gives sehun hand a final squeeze before leaving not letting the other reply. Sehun finishes his hot chocolate and washes the cup before he goes up stairs.

His feet drags him to kais door and he hesitate for a bit. As he brings his hand up to knock the door opens by it self revelling a Kris who's walking out.

He nods at sehun walking past him to Tao room. He decided to let them sort it out.
Sehun sneaks into the room kai room only to find  him fast asleep.

He walks over to the bed and brush some hair of his face and wraps and arm around his waist. He gives him a soft kiss on the lips and falls asleep listening to kais soft breathing.

Kai pov:

Waking up I realise I feel hotter than usual. I was having a really nice dream. Sehun wasn't ignoring me and we went out and about. Not to mention the heated make out sessions we had. Sighing I try to get up but I realise I can't. I look over to my side and I see a peaceful sehun with his arm around my waist. I try moving again but he protest in a moan and burries his face into me more. So I wasn't imagining things last night.