8

Sehuns POV :

My eyes flutter slightly as I hear birds chirp lightly. I turn to my side quite fast feeling a slight weight on my hips buy ignored it when a sharp pain flooded me. I squeezed my eyes shut and frowned.

"Owwie"

I reach over and rub my lover half of my back. Only to find:
1) fingers hanging down.
2) I'm shirtless

I look over to see arm over my hips and trail it to see where it goes. I find someone in my bed and I start panicking. That's till I hear a moan of protest and reaslise it's kai. Sighing in relief. I sequel in pain again as he pulls me closer causing more pain and he shoots up straight. The cover falls from him revealing his v line. I Drool for a bit before I realise his naked and thiers a slight white on his stomach. I frown as to why but his breaks my train of thought.

"Hun are you okay?!"

"Huh? No my back hurts"

"Oh..probably from last night."

He says shyly and blushes. I frown again before memories of last night flood. I blush and hide myself under the covers also realising my own nakedness and squeal again.

"What happened?"

"I-i-I'm just s-shy."

"What? Haha sehun I saw you in your glory last night. Might I add you looked deliciously beautiful and amazing"

He laughs and then whispers dangerously in my ear. I wake up and hit  him. He laughs and  kisses my lips. It was so unexpected I freeze and feel my cheeks heating up. I cover my face with a pillow and he laughs.

"Shut up how can you say such embarrassing things. Gosh. Really kai. Especially since my virginity was taken last night."

The last part comes out muffed and softer. It's quite and I get a bit worried and embarrassed I admitted that out loud. Especially to kai. My best friend
Who I slept with...does this change our friendship? Will I lose my only friend right now? Does this mean i ruined every thing? Am I gonna loose the one person who relates to me in every way?

Thousands of these thoughts flow to my head and the silence doesn't help. I feel the pillow being ripped from my face. I'm in such shock I don't even register soft plump lips landing on mine. Kissing me needingly. After a while I kiss back and kai bites my lip and slips his tongue in when I give him permission. I feel circles being drawn on my hip and him closing whatever gap there is between us. Panting shortly after we released each other and jongin connects our foreheads and his warm breath hits my lips and I shiver. He slides and arm under me and pulls me on top of him. I squeak a bit and he makes me look at him.

"I gave you my virginity too last night and I don't regret a single moment of it. I rather have my best friend who I treasure have it and who I know who treasures me back."

He says and I blush. He places a small kiss on my lips and I'm feeling like this isn't real. After he kisses my forhead, cheeks and nose. I whince in pain when his hands connects gently with my lower half but it feels like bricks in this moment. He retracks immediately and kisses my nose apologizing.

"Sorry. Do you need to use the bathrooms?"

"I didn't until now"

He laughs and carries me bridal style with the cover wrapped around me because im still feeling shy. He says just go and when he comes back he will take me to bed. I nod and close the door. I hear another door close but ignore it. As I step to the mirror I let the sheets fall to my waist and I fold it neatly. I look and my whole torso and neck is filled with hickies. Again evident that we did in fact have hot sex last night, my virginity is gone (to my best friends at that)  and he claimed me (the little shit).