CHAPTER TWO

Thank you Averyloves2write I appreciate your opinion I'll get started on the punctuating and editing soon thank you so very much.

Today was meant to be a stress free day but she had to call.
I grit my teeth as I picked the call.

"What the hell do you want??" I spoke with so much hate I was sure she could feel the hatred through the phone.

"Woah is that how to greet your sister?." she asks.

In my mind I imagined her smiling.

"You lost the right to be my sister the day you fucked and ran off with my fiancé"

"Ex-fiancé" She corrected

"Fuck you, Why the hell are you talking to me?" I ask trying to hold back the anger building up in me.

"I called to tell you that I'll be a mommy soon"

I could tell she was excited.
Who wouldn't be.

As soon as she said those words I felt my heart break into tiny pieces.

I always wanted to be a mother, I always wanted to know the feeling of holding my own child that was why I worked as a part-time nanny because I loved being with children they have this thing.
I just can't explain it.
I pretty much feel whole when I am around them.

"Hello are you still on the line?." Nina asks.

"Yeah, congratulations" I tell her struggling to keep my tears at bay.

"Thanks" She replied evidently shocked by my calm reply.

"I-i-i uh have to go" I shutter ending the call.

Tears freely fall from my eyes. My phone rings again, thinking it was Nina calling again I yelled at the caller.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT BITCH???".

"Woah there tiger Umm...is this Sage Delrico from Nanny Express?" A voice asked calmly from the other side.

A voice that wasn't female not to talk of a voice that wasn't Nina's.

oops.

"Y-Yes" I replied shocked because the voice definitely belongs to a man and not my bitch ass sister.

I face palm myself for not checking caller Id first, I mentally scold myself for my stupidity.

"My name is Matin Smith I am calling to book your services to take care my niece and nephew for a few days" He said, my earlier outburst forgotten.

"Sure sure no problem I am sorry about my outburst earlier" I tell him apologetically.

Mr Smith let out a light chuckle before replying
"No problem Mrs Delrico we all have had our bad moments"

As soon as he said 'Mrs' I could feel the tears trying to escape again I shake my head forgetting he can't see me.

"Thank you by the way its Miss not Mrs" I explained using the back of my hand to wipe away the tears already running down my face

"Oh I am so sorry"

"Its OK" I replied

"Mr...uh...Miss Delrico I'll send someone to pick you at the Nanny Express head quarters" Martin said carefully trying to avoid an awkward situation

"Thanks once again you can call me Sage by the way" I said in attempt to break the formality bond

"And you can call me Martin"