CHAPTER TWENTY

"If you stand over there you're definitely going to fall" He argued back obviously getting tired of me.

Wanting to test his patience more by doing the exact opposite of what he wanted, I stood on the rock in the middle of the river.

"No I won't, stop telling me what to do" I grumbled folding my hand in response he raised his brow at me

"Seriously you want to act like a child"

"I'm not acting like a child I simply w.....arghhh" and I slipped of the rock and into the river.
Unfortunately I slipped into the deep end of the river, fortunately the current wasn't too strong, I manage to swim back over to the river bank without much issue and without me  accidentally drowning myself.

Yay me.

"This is the part where I say told you so"

"And this is the part where I say if you love your little friends you won't dare" I threatened I was soaking wet, cold and shivering.

"It's not little" He leaned down to whisper in my ear "Do you want to take a go"

I was flustered but no way was I going to let him win this teasing battle he started.

"Don't mind if I do" My lips were on the edge of his as I rained kisses around his face, my hands roamed into his sweater dragging it over his head, he wrapped his arms around me and pulls me close.

He whispered my name.

"Sage"

I stared at him with so much passion reaching over to yank off his sweater completely out of his hand and start on the buttons on my shirt.

I woke up with a start.

Holy cheese cakes I was having a wet dream of Xavier.

We were back to civilization thanks to Cherry who had found us.

Wynn was a little suspicious about her, but let's face Cherry didn't look like a park ranger she wasn't even wearing ranger attire.

She was wearing a leather jacket and leather pants.

In a freaking forest, where it's like a gazillion degrees, but I was grateful for her finding us.

Wynn was still skeptical about her so she kept an eye out for anything strange.

How could I kiss him again but this time on purpose.

I'm a mess.

A really horny mess.

Too sexually bothered to go back to sleep I scroll through my Instagram feed before deciding to get out of bed and atleast clean up the house which was a mess.

Rhymes art exhibition is this Saturday that's in five days, so I had five days to prepare, but I know I would most likely procrastinate till last minute to do something.

Rhyme is actually a really popular artist but she goes by another name I don't remember what it was.

I made waffles and pancake since Denzel doesn't like pancake, I don't see the big deal they are basically the same thing.

Pancake, waffles, flour,sugar, egg pretty much the same.

After breakfast I took a stroll before deciding it was time to go grocery shopping.

At random times I keep on remembering the kiss I shared with Xavier.

It was just a meaningless kiss.

I think.

"Why are you pretending like you don't care?" Ryan who was dressed in a baby blue shirt and khaki's, asks me while I shop for groceries which I am glad I didn't forget.