CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Well I didn't expect Ryan to be my date.

Remember Ryan the handsome lawyer.

Well he's my date.

The car ride to the gala was filled with me laughing at Ryan's awefully planned jokes.
I laughed more at him than at his jokes.

"Before we go in I'd like to apologise for the roses" He started

"It's alright you didn't know"

"Danielle said roses are your favorite flowers and I thought..." He started once more

"It's alright she didn't know either" I laughed at his facial expression.

Danelle always like assuming things she assumed one time that Adam and I were dating and got freaked out when Adam started talking to another girl thinking he was 'cheating' on me.
The guy doesn't even like girls.

"Ok but before we go in I'd like for to know that..."

"Sir you are causing traffic" a woman who didn't seem the slightest bit happy knocks on his window.

"I apologise"

He drives into the venue which was packed.
"Wow" was all I could say.

The entrance was filled with paparazzi with their flashing camera.

Oh no I didn't expect it to be this big.

Sensing my nervousness Ryan places his hand on mine
"Just breath, it's fine"

Taking a huge breath I readied myself for any possible outcome.

"Ready?" He askw to which I nod.

He gets down handing the keys over to who I assume is the valet.
He walks around to open the door for me, I smile in appreciation as he locks my arm in his before we walked in together.

The Camera lights were blinding me.

honestly .

"Who do you have with you Mr Eastwood?" One asked

"What are you wearing?" Another asked

"What do you have to say about the rumors" one yelled somewhere behind us.

He took my hand and hurried into the building.
"Wow I never knew you're a big shot Eastwood" I smirked

To which he chuckles
"I just own some firms around the world and money does make you famous"

"Good to know" I joked.

He esorts me through the lobby into the ball room where the event is to take place.

To say I was surprised is an understatement the place is huge and the decorations were glamorous.
It just hit me this wasn't going to be a small thing.

"Ryan, so glad you could make it" A man with beautiful grey eyes and shining brown hair engulfs Ryan in a bro hug.

"Nice to see you too nerd" He jokes.

"Who is this beautiful lady" His friend asks gesturing to me and I blushed.

Ryan's friend is definitely hot.

"This is sage, my date" He introduced me to his friend who had been smiling since.

"Well hi there, I'm Logan Sparks* He introduced himself taking my hand and placing a kiss on in.

Fancy.

"And this beauty is my assistant Adelaide Samuels" He says introducing a black beauty.

oh Lord was she beautiful, she had curves for days and beautiful black eyes and her gown complimented her features.