CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

****this whole chapter is matured proceed at your own risk***

I was pretty much useless the rest of the visit.

The kids teased me while Adam kept on sending glances my way smirking the whole time and Denzel didn't bother to be discreet he just stared at me smiling creepily at the same time and Xavier, oh Sweet sweet Xavier had his hand on my lap while he spoke with Eldaline, who was just Eldaline I can't explain that crazy woman.

Xavier would shifts from either stealing kisses from me to rubbing my thigh, I was becoming horny and most likely would have jumped his bones if his children weren't here and I didn't want to scar them.

I can't explain what was going on between us but what I was certain of was that I was going to scream Xavier's name this night and it won't be out of rage it'll be out of pure ecstasy.

Xavier's hand shifts again, this time landing on my inner thigh I sucked in a deep breath.

Oh shit.

"That isn't the only thing you would be sucking tonight" He whispers into my ear licking my earlobe causing me to shiver in delight.

Oh sweet baby Jesus.

Now I regret wearing this gown.

Then I felt it, at first I thought it was some sort of breeze but I reasoned how did the 'breeze' get between my legs.
Xavier had his hand between my thighs and was running his hand up and down my panties directly above my vagina I was shaking from the pleasure, then he plunged one of his finger into me and that's what it took for me to jump up.

"Are you ok dear?" Eldaline asks worried.

"Uh no I uh I'll be back" with that said I hurried into the toliet panting I was hot and bothered all over.

"That was fast" Xavier smirks he was leaning on the door his legs crossed and one hand in his pocket.

Kill me now.

"You have to stop what ever you are doing it isn't funny"

"I wasn't trying to be" His hot breath fans my exposed neck.

He grazed his lips across my skin which was on fire, sending kisses up my throat, my cheek, my nose then my mouth at first the kiss was slow and innocent before it changed into a fight for dominance.
He grips my butt tightly causing me to gasp, taking advantage of my now open mouth he shoved his tongue into my mouth.

His hand slowly shifts to my panties which he takes off his lips still on mine his finger immediately found my sensitive bud and he plunged one finger into me and I moan, detaching my lips from his.

He kissed down my neck and sucking anywhere his lips touched and his lips touch ever corner of my exposed skin slowly moving down to my breasts, licking between my cleavage his eyes trained on mine as he goes lower kneeling between my legs on the tiled toliet floor after securing me on the counter top.

"You smell divine" He breaths directly on my clitoris.

Oh sweet chocolate.

Taking his finger out of me I groan in disappointment and almost immediately smacked my head on the mirror as he attachs his mouth on my sensitive bud sucking and licking.
I moan as pleasure takes over my whole being.

"D-on D-on't S-stop" I moan gripping his silky hair pulling him closer.

He gently bites my sensitive bud sending my senses into overdrive before shoving two fingers into me, slurping and sucking faster plugging his tongue as deep as he could go while simultaneously fingering the shit out of me.