Chapter Thirty-Five

Two days has gone by Mrs Knight stayed back a so she could be with me, after that night that I received that call from Eli couldn't reach he and also after that night Nina told me that she and Andrew would be travelling today

"This stress isn't good for the baby." Mrs Knight walks in on me while I was trying Eli's number again.

I was worried about her, the call was really scary and anything could go wrong.

"She's not picking up her calls" I tried it once more only to hear the operators voice, frustrated I hurled the phone at the wall.

"She is fine and definitely in the best care" She said trying to comfort me

"How do you know?" I asked struggling to keep the tears at bay

Eli has been through alot, she has dreams she wants to accomplish but can't because she could die any time soon.

Her life is being limited and it hurts to know you can't do anything.

"Hello there Mrs Knight" The doctor greets walking into the room "How are you feeling?" He asks as he begins to check my vitals.

"Horrible" I replied

"Are you in any pains?, Discomfort? Anything wrong?" He asked stepping back to look at me properly.

"I feel numb everything is just going horrible, I just can't right now"

"That's understandable" He says nodding

"Any changes?" Xavier's mother asks the doctor her voice hopeful, but deep down I knew what was going to happen.

"Not at the moment, but we are working on changing that's so the mother and the baby would be safe"
The doctor responded with a smile on his face

Mrs Knight stayed with me after my check up was done and for a few more hours, we barely spoke because I didn't have the strength to.

"Everything is going to be alright" She said massaging my head

I doubt

"Has Xavier been here?" She asked and I shake my head

"That boy, I'll talk to him, he...."

"Don't, if he really wanted to see me he could have but I guess I don't matter enough to him" I cut her off not even willing to see Xavier myself.

"Ofcourse you do, He's just being a little stubborn".

She bid me goodbye after informing me that she would be travelling back to the States for some business and would be back in two days.

Mr knight called me and we spoke for a little over two hours, that man sure knows how to keep a conversation going.

And guess who never showed up.

If you guessed Santa Claus you are wrong, he did in the form of a balloon sent by Wynn and Sam

If you guessed Adam or Denzel wrong once again, we video called and Adam was over excited about the fact that I was pregnant.

"When I said bring back babies I was joking" He laughed with tear filled eyes

"I am extremely happy for you" Denzel tells me as he gets to calm his boyfriend who was now sobbing hysterically.

If you guessed Nina, well you guessed absolutely wrong and you are horrible at guessing.

Again.

She did call me and guess who is in prison.

Cough cough