CHAPTER SEVEN

I woke up with an aching back and almost peed my pants when I saw Sam's face directly in front of mine.
"Eek" I screamed falling off the couch landing on Adam.

"Ouchhh get your fat self off me" He cried.

I whacked him before actually getting off, rolling to the empty space beside him.

"Ouch must you always hit me?" He cried

"Do you really want an answer to that?" I asked raising a brow at him.

Not wanting to argue he stretches "What time is it?" He yawns
"It's uh four twenty four am" I say staring at his phone wallpaper, which was of both of us in the beach I was in some kind of werid pose midair and Adam was a sand mermaid, his face twisted in fear of Me landing on his face which I didn't, I landed on his fingers, it was a fun day but I'm sure Adam would beg to differ.

He mumbled some word that I couldn't catch before laying on the floor again.

How does his body not ache?.
I ask myself, if only I knew the answer.

"Hey Sam what are you doing up?" I stand up stretching hearing my bone make a popping noise, my back is definitely sore from the akward way I had slept on the couch, not to talk of my ever so grateful landing on Adam.

"Wynn snores loud" He says with a shrug and I chuckled

"That bad huh"
He nods in response

"Want to eat break fast then?, I have some spare brushes and some clothes I think would fit you" I tell him which he agrees to.

I lead him to the bathroom and handed him one of the many spare brushes I had saved because of my werid believe that there is going to be a tooth brush shorttage. After making sure Sam was ok on his own i went to get a change of cloth for him.

I enter the spare room, where i had all my brother's stuff that I couldn't bring myself to part with.
Shrugging off the memories I picked a shirt and shorts before leaving.

It's all my fault.
I thought before carefully locking the door behind me.

Sam was done with the bathroom by the time I got to him. I handed him the clothes which he quickly changed into, then we went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

"What would you like to eat?" I ask him, turning to open up my fridge which was depressingly empty except for some eggs and half a loaf of bread .

"I knew I was forgetting something" I groaned annoyed that I forgot to get groceries for the third time this week.

argh.

"I just want cereal please" He asks taking a sit on one of the kitchen stools.

I was definitely grateful because I pretty much lived on cereal and had loads.

I made the cereal and passed it to him which he accepted gratefully .
I didn't know how to approach the subject of what they were doing here but I was desperate to know.

"Uh....Sam so w....." I couldn't complete my sentence because Wynn walked in completely changed she obviously raided my closet I could tell because she was wearing my Kuroko no basket shirt.

"We ran away" She says grabbing the cereal box to make some for herself.

"What!.Why?!" I asked shocked.

Why would they do that?!
how did they do that?!
Different thoughts kept running through my head at a very alarming rate.

"Dad's getting married.....can I get some milk please?" She asks and I pass her the milk.

"Oh" Was my reply I definitely wasn't expecting that.

"Yeah, we don't like her, besides she hates us and wants to ship us off to some boarding school half way across the world"

"That's um" I was short of words their soon to be step mum is going to be a piece of work.

"You don't have to say anything" Wynn finally spoke after a few minutes of quietness

"Is it Krusty?" I asked forgetting that's not her name.

"Who?" Wynn face scrunched in confusion.

"Uh oh sorry I meant Tilda" I quickly correct myself.

"You mean Hilda" Sam corrects me laughing.

"Yeah that's what I totally wanted to say, just testing you" I laughed akwardly.

I admit, I forgot it was Hilda not Tilda, I was pretty much used to calling her Krusty but the kids didn't need to know that.

I genuinely felt bad I don't like til- I mean Hilda much, she made quite the first expression besides I'm sure the kids don't either considering the way they reacted to her the first time I met them.

"If it was Hilda It would have been better, we would have scared her off or something like pushing her off the stairs" Sam spoke his once full bowl of cereal empty.

My eyes widened "That's not too nice"

"Well it's not nice that she brings some werido over when Dad's not around." Sam glared at the bowl as he took it to the sink scrubbing it viciously.

Oh my poor bowl.

"Dad's getting married to Angelique" Wynn spoke her voice hoarse like she was pained.

"Who?" I asked confused because it was like the kids expected me to know who she was.

"For someone who works in the fashion industry you don't really know anyone" Sam rolled his eyes

I pout "I'm trying"

"She's a model and a really popular one" Wynn explains.

"Oh" I nod pretending like I remember who she was.

"You are hopeless" She laughed

"Hey I'm the adult here" I grumbled

"Adult who still watches Mickey mouse clubhouse, I don't think so" Wynn smirked

"Hey it was a good show, it still is" I defended.

It's obvious Wynn found my brothers collection of Mickey mouse clubhouse tapes when she raided my closet, thinking it was mine and I do sometimes rewatch it, it was a good show .

Deciding to ask more important questions like how they got here, I know the security in their gigantic Mansion is tight and you can't just go anywhere without being caught or seen atleast, besides how did they know where I live.

"How did you know where I live? and how did you get here? also the security how.... oh gosh" I started feeling light headed so I took a seat.

"Relax, your information came with the contract and I just happened to get a hold of it, we took a bus to get here" Wynn answered not bothered by my shocked expression.

I almost lost it "What!"

It's like they don't care about their safety go around without security is not a good idea for children who has the faces all over the internet.

"Relax. We are alive aren't we?. The security was the easiest part." She shrugged it off like it was nothing.

"That's not comforting to hear" I say shifting uncomfortably on my seat.

"Dad pays too much for those slackers" Sam complains he had finished taking out his aggression on my innocent bowl and back on his previous seat.

"How did you get pass the cameras?, I'm sure I saw a few around the house and pretty much everywhere" I asked curious.

Sam nodded over to wynn and she shrugged

"She hacked them."

"What!".

A/n
What did you all think of this chapter.
It was rushed and there are going to be error so please don't mind the errors much.

Also like, comment your thoughts or what you would like to see and share with your friends.

Till next time🥰