CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Recap.

Sage Delrico is a 26  year old woman who was left at the alter by her ex fiance, Andrew, two year prior, who also ran off with her little sister ,Nina,  to Paris leaving behind a devastated and heart broken Sage.
Fast forward two years later she is working at a fashion house and at nanny express, when she met the knights, Xavier, Wynn and Sam.
She went to jail not long after because of a misunderstanding and lost her job and apartment so she had to squat with her bestfriend, Adam , and his boyfriend ,Denzel.
During that time she met Ryan who later became her boyfriend they did break up eventually because he was acting off.
Later she eventually got together with Xavier after she forgave him and went through all the Angelique and Ryan drama
Fast forward a few weeks later that brings us to the present where sage gets lost in another country and got saved by good Samaritans.

It took over three days for the storm to go down completely, one day for the snow to melt enough for Johnathan to shovel, another for the snow to go down enough to drive to the hospital where I got news I wasn't ready for.

"Mrs are you still with me?" The doctor questioned and I could do nothing but stare blankly at him as I try to process the information.

What the actual hell.

I've been careful I made sure I took my meds.

Why is this happening to me?.

Johnathan offered to drive me back even with the shitty description of the knights mansion I had given him.
Through-out the ride Johnathan tried his very best to cheer me up while I held the test results sheet like my life depended on it.

Which it did by the way.

Different thoughts ran through my head and all brought immense pain and sadness to my heart.

We pulled up the familiar path way I recognized from when we had originally arrived at the mansion, Johnathan had barely driven into  the gigantic driveway when we saw loads of police cars and snow patrol sled parked around the entrance of the house.

What the heck was going on?.

Just then a police officer came to knock on the driver's side of the window.

"Good day officer is anything the matter?" Johnathan asked after rolling down his side of the window

"Actually yes, the place is off limits at the moment"

"Why?"

"The owners wife is missing, perhaps you've seen her?" He brought out a poster which was tucked in his breast pocket and a picture that I don't remember taking was on it.

"What the fuck I'm not missing?" I cried out causing the police officer's attention to snap towards my direction and immediately recognition clicked .

"Get out of the vehicle" The officer Ordered drawing out his gun and pointing it directly at Johnathan
"What are you doing?" I scream as Johnathan immediately complied to the instructions.

"Mrs please get out of the vehicle." He orders me before speaking into his com "I need back up at the entrance of the mansion Mrs knight has been found."

"Stop it." I cried jumping out of the truck and directly infront of the officer who was already cuffing Johnathan.

"I did nothing wrong." He cried trying to defend his innocence.

"Please remain silent for your words would be used against you in the court of law".

"Why the hell are you arresting him " I shout pushing the officer away from Johnathan.