CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

So we are out camping.

Xavier had extended the invitation to Adam and Denzel seeing as they were overly excited for the trip, and they happily accepted.

Ryan offered to tag along which I had no problem with.

Astrid who had heard about the trip demanded that she tag along but Damien wasn't having it.

"You hate me" she cried sitting on the floor bawling her eyes out and causing a scene.
Damien rolled his eyes and picked her up.

"I love you too fucking much to allow you sleep in an uncomfortable sleeping bag where you might put your self or our baby in danger"

Let me just say

Wow

That was literally the cutest.

Astrid pouts before mumuring
"Take me home, you happiness snatcher".

Damien shook his head as he was visibly trying to hide his smile.
He walked out of the cafe with Astrid in his arms while she sang
Tiny dancer by Elton John.

"Nature hates me" Adelaide says frowning taking a sit after recovering from her hysterical laugh aimed at Damien, Logan was off on a business trip and gave her the day off.

"To do what?, Eat Berry's and dance naked around a camp fire I rather not " Crystals face scrunched into that of disgust and she visibly gagged

"That's not what you do at a camp site" I tell Cystal barely a straight face.

"I've watched enough movies to know that crazy killers live in the jungle and stuff" She rolls her eye before adding "I love my life and I definitely don't want it to end now".

I couldn't even argue with her because she would just come up with more werid situations that I would get scared of.

"I have the art show to plan for I'm sorry I would have loved to come" Rhyme saids after eyeing Cystal.

"It's alright" I had told them.

We drank our coffee before bidding each other good bye.

The guys and I went shopping for supplies we would be needing.

"I think that's all" I huffed a breath of relief after struggling with my bags.

We loaded our bags into Denzel's truck and we were off to the camp site.

Ryan, Angelique, Xavier and the kids would meet us there.

The drive to the camp grounds was fun I almost lost my voice trying to sing like Marie Carie.

A car driving honked at us and flipped me the bird.

"Shut the hell up" The driver had yelled.

I don't blame him, I was doing more of screaming than actual singing.

We got to the camp grounds before the others so we had to wait a little while.
Denzel went to get a map, while he was gone Adam and I got into a very intense battle of rock paper scissors
.
I was determined not to lose.

The others arrived not long after  Adams and I friendly game went rogue.

Denzel was laughing so hard, he was having a hard time breathing.

I had Adam in a head lock.

"Say you cheated" I yelled tighthening my grip.

"I did not you are just a sore loser"

I screamed louder and Denzel laughed harder.

"What the hell" Ryan gasped as he saw us struggling on the ground, my once white top brown from dirt.