FIVE

After Dad and I talked and discussed making another room for the nursery, he also wanted to know if I've ever come up with a baby name.

I never really thought of it. With my life full of shit happening, I haven't given one second of what I should name the baby. I still have around seven months. How hard can it be to name a baby?

Wow.

A baby.

Me. Having a baby.

And with a Wolfe.

Oh god!

I just felt the world spin forward. It was hard to believe that I was going to be a mother. Just the thought of a bit of human inside of me I'm going to be taking care of, feeding, putting to sleep, then the sleepless nights - oh no, I won't have any time to relax. But luckily, Dad said he and Daddy Wayne would do it for me because I'm still in high school and need my sleep.

Later I drove to Reid/Wolfe's house and saw that the two-combine houses were almost done. It's only for a few weeks, and it looks like a mansion compared to the houses next to them. I parked and turned off the ignition, and looked at the home. The driveway they made it into those long curves where you can drive out either way. I saw the cars parked and two motorcycles indicating they were all inside. They are probably taking a break since they have been working non-stop. Daddy Wayne would leave super early to fix the house, then go back to work for other projects that weren't yet finished. With Ares, since he's working for my Daddy, he gets to stay and work on the house.

I felt my palms sweating and my stomach fluttering with butterflies as I got out of the car and started walking toward the main door. I inhale and let it out, and knock. I heard someone approaching, and my heart was beating. I could not contain it when the door flung open to see Seth at the door.

"Oh, Lily, what a pleasant surprise," he smiled.

I couldn't believe he and his brothers have the same seductive, soft, kissable lips that every girl wants to taste. And I'm one of those girls who also think these boys are freaking gods.

"Hey, Seth," standing straight and serious. "Is Liam home?"

"Liam? Oh, he's out back with the others. We are making a garden with a large pond to put fish in there. Isn't that cool." Seth said, sounding like a child excited to go to Disney World.

"Yeah, really cool," not caring, although I want to see it in things more important than a pond. "Can you call him for me? I need to talk to him."

"Oh, okay, sure. Why don't you come in?"

"No, I rather stay out here."

Seth stares at me for what feels like a period. His eyes roamed my body like a scanner, trying to see if he could spot something he did not know of. I hardly talk to the other brothers because I mostly hang out with Effie, Clark, Logan, and his twin brother. "Okay, I'll go get him. Liam! Someone is here to see you?"

How is that going to get him? You're yelling for him.

I shook my head.

Seth knew my engagement to his little brother was just an act, and he promised to shut his mouth. And he's been doing an excellent job at it.

"If it's a blonde lady with a mole on her nose, tell her I'm not here," my heart jumped once I heard Liam's voice.

"I don't know what she did to you, but the person isn't blonde," Seth looked back at me with a smile like a creep. "It's Jasmine."

I grunt.

Another set of shoes grew closer, and I sucked in the air when I found Liam wearing nothing but denim jeans, gardening gloves, and a small shovel. One hand is covered in dirt and sweat. Just by looking at him, I'm getting hot and bothered. I have to breathe in and out to calm my nerves. It's been a long time since Liam, and I looked face to face without scowling away from the feelings we had. I know he has feelings. I wonder why he would set it aside as if he doesn't. I'm figuring out why he would treat me like this.